Live Discussion Thread - 36 : Updt: Pg 111 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by monikabasra

breaking news, Bakhtiyar has written the following message to save dholu..

My Sister is nominates for the 1st time in 9weeks.. just shows.. that she is not a player... "My Delu is the sweetest.." I would request all of you guys.. to vote.. sms DEL to 56882... Jitna bhi kar sako.. pls do that Dubai friends (India ke relatives ko bhi bol sakte ho) I want my Delu to win.. love you guys.. Bhakhtyar M Bhakhtyar Irani

a looser requesting for votes to save another looser๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by bhunilu

Please someone from INDIA plz plz be the vodafone caller and do the PARDAA FAAS of delnaaz and Aashka 

Stupid BB won't allow that, they screen calls before transferring to main show. Just like comments, they will stop these anti Aanshooka Dholu calls also.

breaking news, Bakhtiyar has written the following message to save dholu..

My Sister is nominates for the 1st time in 9weeks.. just shows.. that she is not a player... "My Delu is the sweetest.." I would request all of you guys.. to vote.. sms DEL to 56882... Jitna bhi kar sako.. pls do that Dubai friends (India ke relatives ko bhi bol sakte ho) I want my Delu to win.. love you guys.. Bhakhtyar M Bhakhtyar Irani

where he wrote this ?
Originally posted by kizley

SaNas laughter is totally missing ๐Ÿ˜”

I read in the previous live feed thread that Aashka told her not to be immature by laughing, singing and dancing ๐Ÿ˜• control freak Aashka๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by ravibans

where he wrote this ?

on facebook...
Imam in the kitchen area ofcourse in unusual get up๐Ÿ˜›

yeah they scan all the calls and pass through the ones which they feel are appropriate... (well, according to them)
Well, whoever is trying to call can lie about what they want to ask and say something like
"Delnaaz, what made you grow up to be such a strong woman?"
And when the question gets filtered through, they can ask what they really want to since it's live infront of the contestants and can't be filtered out. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I really want to ask Delu how she cries without tears. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sscomp32

If she is really in that situation then she should herself leave the group, but she won't because she is loyal to friends๐Ÿ˜ก. I say don't go to urvashi, go to IMAM, sana has been going very well with IMAM, he might help her more.

a person should be loyal to themselves n their feelings first if ur so called friend is humilating u n making u feel miserable then what loyalty n what friendship.Angry
HAHAHA They still have the lion tail. ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by ravibans

where he wrote this ?

kya yeh wahi hai jo vindu se darke bhaga tha???๐Ÿ˜ฒ