Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

So who will win the BEST ACTRESS AWARD for 2012!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by New_nova

PC= barfi (popular)
Srivevi - Ev  or Vb for Khani (critics)
Kareena- Talaash(supporting Actress)

hmmm.. interesting.  how about pc and kareena  fight for best supporting and sri and vidya for best actress. 

this is going to be tough. 

Only if they(jury) consider PC's character as supporting actress. I think she was main character and Illeniea was in supporting character (just my opinion)

then same goes for talaash i guess. rani for supporting and kareena  for main. i have a feeling they might give kareena critics for talaash. lets see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

New_novaOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So who will win the BEST ACTRESS AWARD for 2012!! (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

commotion1

Groupbie

commotion1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
sridevi for EV
top notch performance Tongue

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Priyanka should deserve an award for critics here i would say since acc to me, she was simply superb as jhilmil...she portrayed the character of jhilmil flawlessly!! last night went to watch talaash, bebo was amazing so even she should get something for her performance as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pathaka

thanks to all for your inputs. 

@NadzGirl- Yes vidya and pc were very good. BUT naz, you must see English vinglish. I would really like to know ur take on sridevis performance.

@pathaka ' thnx. Yes sri just rocked.  But hey, any chance of kareena , sneaking in for best supporting or even a surprise national award for talaash. Hell if karishma can win for dtph, why not kareena. I am reading in reviews that her role is a difficult one, any chance. Darn'I want to see on the podium.

@blue-ice ' yes deepika was fierce in cocktail.  But I absolutely loved Braganza, maybe that's me, that's why I am kinda favoring it'hah,at least I am honest.

dunt think so...not that kareena was bad or anything...but the competetion is pretty tough so i would be surprised.

my personal fav was sridevi since she was the most natural of all IMO, so i would love for her to win it.

pathaka i really thought this was kareenas yr, espeically when it came for awards.  i cannot believe sri is the front runner. but you damn right there, she was teh most natural. no doubt. 
but all these ladies need to be lauded.

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

pathaka i really thought this was kareenas yr, espeically when it came for awards.  i cannot believe sri is the front runner. but you damn right there, she was teh most natural. no doubt. 
but all these ladies need to be lauded.

well id rather have her lose with tough competetion than win with no competetion...Tongue

it will be pretty honourable for her to be nominated with the likes of sridevi and to even be considered a contenter against her so im all cool...LOL

Edited by pathaka - 02 December 2012 at 11:17pm

briahna

noorsand

Goldie

noorsand

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Priyanka for barfi as jhilmil, no one is even close to her!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat.

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Sridevi for EV!!! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top