So who will win the BEST ACTRESS AWARD for 2012!!

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kareena Kapoor - emaet
Kareena Kapoor - Talaash
Kareena Kapoor - Heroine
Sridevi - English Vinglish
Priyanka Chopra - Barfi
Vidya Balan - Kahaani

i don't think any others stand a chance. yes maybe deepika for cocktail, but going by the reviews, the performances, i think it will come down between these 4 ladies.

i have not yet seen talaash, planning to see it on tuesday.   kareena no doubt is getting rave reviews. actually, her reviews for talaash is good as priyanka in barfis. ...ok..i say even better. for those who have seen both the movies, please give your honest opinions. it seems both these ladies have smaller roles compared to sridevi and vidya balan in EV and kahaani. BUT the impact is BIG.

for me,  its as following (remember i still have to see talaash)

1. Sridevi - English. the movie belonged to her from word go. she got rave reviews, many reviewers saying that this is indeed an award winning performance. i have seen this 3x...yes 3x and fell in love with sridevi. what a comeback.

2. Kareena kapoor - Heroine. yes, yes, the movie was baaad. but that last 20 mins, if i had my way i would hand her the national award. yes just for that last 20 mins of movie. absolute brilliant.

3. Priyanka Chopra - that was one difficult role to pull off, but she did an awesome job. yes ALMOST perfect. i couldn't even recognize her in few scenes, she completely became jhilmil.  i REALLY want her getting something for her performance here. way to go pc.

4. Vidya balan - how many actresses can boast of pulling a show successfully in a maternity dress? all i am going to say...yes and vidya was PERFECT too.  

5. Kareena Kapoor - emaet. i loved this movie and kareena in it. THIS movie here, can ONLY belong to kareena. no one else.

those who want to share their  HONEST opinions, pls go ahead. respect your veiws and comments.

btw...for guys...lets wait for bhais dabangg 2. πŸ˜›

Edited by briahna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who ever attends or performs πŸ˜Š
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

who ever attends or performs πŸ˜Š

i am asking your opinion. if you have seen all these performances...wonderful performances, pls share ur thoughts.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Briahna!

Vidya for Kahaani and Priyanka for Barfi. I hope one of these gurls win this year cuz they're my favs this year

Haven't watched English Vinglish yet
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
as long as its not katrina...im cool with anyone getting the award...πŸ˜†

but i favour sridevi and vidya atm...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena in EMAET was good but hardly an award winning performance...I would put Deepika for cocktail in her place...Talaash i still have to watch...but i have read rave reviews for both Rani and Kareena...

so on the basis of the movies I have seen...its Priyanka in Barfi for me...she was amazing..
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: briahna

i am asking your opinion. if you have seen all these performances...wonderful performances, pls share ur thoughts.

i only saw barfi 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

i only saw barfi 

U saw the best oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

PC= barfi (popular)
Srivevi - Ev  or Vb for Khani (critics)