Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Basherz AT#1 Mahurat Shot 1 Open (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Holla my lovelies and everyone at MB forum. Thank-you for welcoming us with open arms.

Bashers is just a funny title for us.

We however only criticize in a constructive manner and have a set of rules which we strictly follow and monitor ourselves with. No body has to worry we are simply here to discuss all aspects of the show in an appropriate manner and that is all. Having said that, we also praise and drool where applicable.

thanks for the pm Tia Hug

Edited by canuck-umz - 02 December 2012 at 10:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseSaffroniaJerryTheMousetia.o...Tanu...SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Basherz AT#1 Mahurat Shot 1 Open (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeju

IF-Dazzler

Neeju

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
LOL nice  AT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseJerryTheMousetia.ocanuck-umzSaiS

tia.o

IF-Rockerz

tia.o

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Holla my lovelies and everyone at MB forum. Thank-you for welcoming us with open arms.

We however only criticize in a constructive manner and have a set of rules which we strictly follow and monitor ourselves with. No body has to worry we are simply here to discuss all aspects of the show in an appropriate manner and that is all. Having said that, we also praise and drool where applicable.

You are most welcome, sweety. I couldn't let you guys go. So I roped you all in here, so that we are together again. Enjoy... Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseSaffroniaJerryTheMouse...Tanu...SeerialLoopscanuck-umzMcNinjaSaiS

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by canuck-umz

You are most welcome, sweety. I couldn't let you guys go. So I roped you all in here, so that we are together again. Enjoy... Hug

WE SISTAS STICK TOGETHER,LOL

Olive_RoseJerryTheMousetia.oSeerialLoopscanuck-umz

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Res
Tia,
Thanks for this.
I might need to update the poems to suit this show.
For now i am liking the show and dont have too many complaints.

To all MB fans, reason why we do this is so we like minded group of people stick to one thread and dont sapm the forum with multiple threads.  I hope you all can welcome us and join us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeOlive_RoseSaffroniaJerryTheMousetia.o...Tanu...canuck-umz

tia.o

IF-Rockerz

tia.o

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Res
Tia,
Thanks for this.
I might need to update the poems to suit this show.
For now i am liking the show and dont have too many complaints.

To all MB fans, reason why we do this is so we like minded group of people stick to one thread and dont sapm the forum with multiple threads.  I hope you all can welcome us and join us.

When you update the poem, send it to me and I will replace it. By the way, your poem is already a hit. Love ya, Sudha...

Olive_RoseSaffroniaJerryTheMouseSeerialLoopscanuck-umz

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
definately want to be a part of bashers...after i hve been seriously stalking all the previous doris...it was fun knowing u all in a way...bt wuldnt want 2 miss a chance in mb forum

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseSaffroniatia.o...Tanu...McNinjacanuck-umzSenorita Sanaya

tia.o

IF-Rockerz

tia.o

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
By the way, did I tell you guys that I really like Deepali and Radha duo? Dips is so obviously vampy and Radha is so obviously bimbo. They remind me of my high school cheerleaders. Every vampy cheerleader hangs out in high school with at least one bimbo. Kinda like an universal rule.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeOlive_RoseJerryTheMouse...Tanu...SeerialLoopsbiwi-Acid_Queencanuck-umz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.