Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

And so another great journey begins ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just came to hi will see everyone later ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hola SWATI, can't miss dori mates can we
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Before I go to bed and let you guys enjoy this thread, here's my thoughts on MB characters.

Bhaiyya aka RK - Bhaiyya has some terrific one liners and he throws them in amazing style. But Bhaiyya not likey Bhabhi's dori. 

Bhabhi aka Madhu - Since Bhabhi fell in lau, she did all but stood on her head to get bhaiyya's attention. Not to mention frequent touching and openly drooling. But bhaiyya's antenna ain't catching signals.

The devotee aka Bittuji - He seems very cute and not to mention knows which way RK's inclination will go when Bhabhi succeeds in seducing Bhaiyya. So he is busy slathering butter on Bhabhi, by the gallon.

Vampy aka Dips - Dips is so obviously vampy that she reminds me of high school cheerleaders. Of course as a vamp she gotta have sexy blouses and chiffon saree as per ITT (Indian Television Tradition).

Bimbo aka Radha - I haven't figured out yet if she is truly as bimbo she looks or she is faking it. One part of my brain says that no one can possibly be that big of a bimbo, but the other part says, she married Kuku Bhatiya of all people. How much brain cells can she possibly have?

The cuckoo aka Kuku - Other than insulting RK and more frequently Sikky, I don't see him doing any really villainy stuff. Why he is not being the villain like he is supposed to?

The moron aka Sikky - I have no doubt, that he is the only adult male, who should have his picture beside the word bimbo in dictionary. He is the embodiment of bimbo in male (?) body.

Mother India aka Paddo - I don't know if I can call her today's woman or not. On one hand she runs away from her husband to save her daughters, but she also fasts for that man. On the other hand, she goes away from Malik's house who never harmed her kids, because he tried to protect (even though it was a mistake) her child from ruined future. She is either delusional or still has the hots for the hair saloon Balraj.

The hair aka Balraj - First of all, he needs a hair cut. That kind of curly hair should be kept short. Secondly, he is so weird, he belongs in psychiatric ward in mental asylum.

The hottie daddy aka Shamsher - I have nothing to say to him except, I'd like to know the gym he frequents. I'm surprised, after the hair, how come Paddo didn't jump his bones.

The Melodrama aka Trishna - No wonder she doesn't get a role in movies. Those melodramatic tendencies (obviously inherited from the hair, Balraj) would have been perfect in '70s but truly unpalatable in current age.

The OTT aka Roma - These days I don't see her. But when she comes on screen, I feel as if she had some shots of tequila mixed with ecstacy before coming on screen. I usually get like that after sugar rush.

-LoveDance- thumbnail
dips the actress is good but her tactics are so annoying & boring too like Modak drama...sargi main kimmam...same dialouges 4 phero wali sadi...and her same despo act๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Radhaji...no comments๐Ÿฅฑ
..Shweta.. thumbnail
I remember seeing this in the Iss Pyaar forum! For a second I was like am I on the wrong forum? LOL 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

I was going through MB's forum and its so peaceful compared the the war zone we left behind ๐Ÿ˜†

Dorians are bonded by bashing, too strong to break 

I started watching the show but havent gotten very far. In fact, I think I'm only 13 or so episodes in...I might skip to the part where RK and Madhu's story starts. 

Good idea. Stick to the RK-MB scenes and skip the rest. Too much melodrama...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dd-vd

totally agree i love dips n radha ji duo .they both just want rk attention n i love that๐Ÿ˜†
n wht to say abt dips she is just wow.look at her expression here๐Ÿ˜†

but i hate her kitchen drama๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅฑ(avi credit goes to maker)

Kitchen politics are part of ITT (Indian Television Tradition) . Gotta show them or TRP aunties will get upset.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

u cracked me up tia ๐Ÿคฃ

but u have not mentioned Dori in the title ??

Bhaiyya not opening Bhabhi's Dori. How can I get our Dori open?
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

And so another great journey begins ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just came to hi will see everyone later ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi... Welcome to Bashers... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Edit
Edited by freefalling - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Before I go to bed and let you guys enjoy this thread, here's my thoughts on MB characters.

Bhaiyya aka RK - Bhaiyya has some terrific one liners and he throws them in amazing style. But Bhaiyya not likey Bhabhi's dori. 

Bhabhi aka Madhu - Since Bhabhi fell in lau, she did all but stood on her head to get bhaiyya's attention. Not to mention frequent touching and openly drooling. But bhaiyya's antenna ain't catching signals.

The devotee aka Bittuji - He seems very cute and not to mention knows which way RK's inclination will go when Bhabhi succeeds in seducing Bhaiyya. So he is busy slathering butter on Bhabhi, by the gallon.

Vampy aka Dips - Dips is so obviously vampy that she reminds me of high school cheerleaders. Of course as a vamp she gotta have sexy blouses and chiffon saree as per ITT (Indian Television Tradition).

Bimbo aka Radha - I haven't figured out yet if she is truly as bimbo she looks or she is faking it. One part of my brain says that no one can possibly be that big of a bimbo, but the other part says, she married Kuku Bhatiya of all people. How much brain cells can she possibly have?

The cuckoo aka Kuku - Other than insulting RK and more frequently Sikky, I don't see him doing any really villainy stuff. Why he is not being the villain like he is supposed to?

The moron aka Sikky - I have no doubt, that he is the only adult male, who should have his picture beside the word bimbo in dictionary. He is the embodiment of bimbo in male (?) body.

Mother India aka Paddo - I don't know if I can call her today's woman or not. On one hand she runs away from her husband to save her daughters, but she also fasts for that man. On the other hand, she goes away from Malik's house who never harmed her kids, because he tried to protect (even though it was a mistake) her child from ruined future. She is either delusional or still has the hots for the hair saloon Balraj.

The hair aka Balraj - First of all, he needs a hair cut. That kind of curly hair should be kept short. Secondly, he is so weird, he belongs in psychiatric ward in mental asylum.

The hottie daddy aka Shamsher - I have nothing to say to him except, I'd like to know the gym he frequents. I'm surprised, after the hair, how come Paddo didn't jump his bones.

The Melodrama aka Trishna - No wonder she doesn't get a role in movies. Those melodramatic tendencies (obviously inherited from the hair, Balraj) would have been perfect in '70s but truly unpalatable in current age.

The OTT aka Roma - These days I don't see her. But when she comes on screen, I feel as if she had some shots of tequila mixed with ecstacy before coming on screen. I usually get like that after sugar rush.

AMEN.