Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
meiej forum has discussion/bashing thread-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319768.

welcome 2 mb forum .❤️

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Lol, love this post. Thanks for making it and hope everyone. reads the whole post to follow the rules before clearly bashing .

I will start with Radhaji character . 😆

Do continue bashing. But remember that we monitor each other. Characters are open to bash but not the actors. 😊 As for Radha, I already made a post on that. Read this...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3302400

Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dd-vd

meiej forum has discussion/bashing thread-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319768.

welcome 2 mb forum .❤️

Thanks. We do however have a funny theme here and we also do drooling on hotties. So if you don't mind, we would like to continue with this thread. ❤️
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlz-rule

Their aren't any rules in dis thread???

Read the first post for rules...  😃
Tia.0 thumbnail
There is going to be a new entry in MB. Avinash Rekhi who played Kabir Jaiswal in Chhal (pic below). He will play the male antagonist. What's your thought on that?

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Holla my lovelies and everyone at MB forum. Thank-you for welcoming us with open arms.

Bashers is just a funny title for us.

We however only criticize in a constructive manner and have a set of rules which we strictly follow and monitor ourselves with. No body has to worry we are simply here to discuss all aspects of the show in an appropriate manner and that is all. Having said that, we also praise and drool where applicable.

thanks for the pm Tia 🤗
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Holla my lovelies and everyone at MB forum. Thank-you for welcoming us with open arms.

Bashers is just a funny title for us.

We however only criticize in a constructive manner and have a set of rules which we strictly follow and monitor ourselves with. No body has to worry we are simply here to discuss all aspects of the show in an appropriate manner and that is all. Having said that, we also praise and drool where applicable.

thanks for the pm Tia 🤗

You are most welcome, sweety. I couldn't let you guys go. So I roped you all in here, so that we are together again. Enjoy... 🤗
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tia.o

You are most welcome, sweety. I couldn't let you guys go. So I roped you all in here, so that we are together again. Enjoy... 🤗

WE SISTAS STICK TOGETHER,😆
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Tia,
Thanks for this.
I might need to update the poems to suit this show.
For now i am liking the show and dont have too many complaints.

To all MB fans, reason why we do this is so we like minded group of people stick to one thread and dont sapm the forum with multiple threads.  I hope you all can welcome us and join us.

Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Res

Tia,
Thanks for this.
I might need to update the poems to suit this show.
For now i am liking the show and dont have too many complaints.

To all MB fans, reason why we do this is so we like minded group of people stick to one thread and dont sapm the forum with multiple threads.  I hope you all can welcome us and join us.

When you update the poem, send it to me and I will replace it. By the way, your poem is already a hit. Love ya, Sudha...