Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

I am Unable to Understand...

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Dear old CV's...The show names Parvarrish...Means "bringing up"... I dont know, who from this whole world have told you that parents needs lessons... Yes. They need but, if they had to learn. It should be tought by their kids... Not, Wife becoming modern.. And making husband jealous...Where, are lessons for other parents to make them understand Parvarrish... Please I dont know what everbody think about this track. But, end this and start concentrating on kids...

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 02 December 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RedvelvetnirmitaDelightedHeart

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Actually dey r presently showing the problem of Generation Gap ...which s quite evident in families...

Rocky considered not sharing his views wid Sweety ji thinking she wud not understand him...

he thinks dat only a person like mandira (who is cool)..can understand him...

Sweety ji s trying to make them realize that ...her concern for dem ..her affection is in her scoldings also...besides this ...how a mom like Mandy can fail in taking a proper care of children (Remember d day wen sweety ji went inn morning...the whole house was messy ...no body knew abt dere personal stuffs)

So i think d track is nice ..but dey shud not drag it more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Actually dey r presently showing the problem of Generation Gap ...which s quite evident in families...

Rocky considered not sharing his views wid Sweety ji thinking she wud not understand him...

he thinks dat only a person like mandira (who is cool)..can understand him...

Sweety ji s trying to make them realize that ...her concern for dem ..her affection is in her scoldings also...besides this ...how a mom like Mandy can fail in taking a proper care of children (Remember d day wen sweety ji went inn morning...the whole house was messy ...no body knew abt dere personal stuffs)

So i think d track is nice ..but dey shud not drag it more
Yes. But, i actually meant... Concerning Sweety's plans against Lucky... What she is doing to make jealous... I found it quite... Childish anb foolish...Unhappy.. The track is nice if they concentrate MORE on kids... Rather than making BFs...LOL

Redvelvet

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Lucky ji going jealousy track is bit weird ...

she shud have not dragged dis track to make him jealous ...getting a BF is ajeeb ...i also feel this

Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thats why suddenly... this topic came in my mind... There is no neeed to do this...D'oh
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Actually, Sweety ji is trying to teach her kids a lesson. But seeing her plan fail, because the kids were happy instead of sad, made her turn her wrath on the innocent Lucky Ji. LOL

Samraat_92

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Mandira was in fact a real friend. But in retort, Sweety is bringing imaginary friends. Seems like she is the evil one. Lucky ji just introduced a friend, but Sweety is creating one just for the purpose of creating jealousy. D'oh

Samraat_92

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Actually, Sweety ji is trying to teach her kids a lesson. But seeing her plan fail, because the kids were happy instead of sad, made her turn her wrath on the innocent Lucky Ji. LOL

i think dey shud stop dis jealousy track soon...it s weird seeing dis

dey r married for more then 15 years n now Lucky getting jealous is not digestible...atleast for me 

Itni bhi understanding nhi hain???

Samraat_92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index