Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

|| Happy Birthday Charming Gaurav Khanna || (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 24

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to Gaurav.. And a massive thanks to all tne ben's who made this tgread..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinz--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Happy Birthday Charming Gaurav Khanna || (Page 5)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

A page from the personal diary of Gaurav Khanna

Hello everyone, this is Gaurav Khanna on the other side whom you know as Krish from my earlier show Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka.

To start with, a little bit about me. Born and raised in Kanpur where my parents reside, I completed my schooling from the city and later shifted to Mumbai to pursue MBA in marketing. After my studies, I started working in an IT firm as their marketing manager.

From my college days, I used to work out a lot. One day, as part of my normal schedule, I went to the gym for workout when one guy came up to me and asked me if I could do a cameo in his show. It was his thinking that I would fit into the role perfectly. So, without any second thought I replied in the positive. The cameo was of 5 seconds for the show One Night Stand. Later, I also did the show Siddhant.

After that show went off air, I got a little shaky about my career wondering with the thought if I could be a corporate man or a TV actor. While I was deciding on my career options, I also did few ads for brands like Airtel, Tata Indicom, Gillette, Yamaha Bike among many others.

But luckily for me, my TV career started to look up as I got the much required fame with Kumkum as Sharman Wadhwa. Then there was no looking back for me as I became very solemn about my career. Sharman's character is very close to my heart.

It hasn't been an easy journey. As is said that perfection comes with experience, I believe for an actor, the more you work, the better you get.

On the personal front, my hobbies are painting and photography. I also like to watch movies and watch international TV shows.

So, this was my journey in nutshell. Thank you for being so generous and hope you keep loving me the same as you do now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hirashamsiPravespia09sathurajGauravsDbestNeeba--Ratna--rahmona_pakswe

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
happy birthday 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbestsathurajhinzrahmona_pakswe--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
    Happy Birthday Gaurav!!
                       Happy Birthday Card

Pravespia09sathurajGauravsDbesthinzrahmona_pakswe

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09GauravsDbesthinz--Ratna--

Anni21

Anni21

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gaurav..!! Heart Party

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Gaurav celebrates his b'day:

Edited by hinz - 11 December 2012 at 4:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbestsathurajrahmona_pakswe--Ratna--

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,GAURAV  Party  Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.