hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Dear Gaurav,

Happy Birthday !
Loved you as Abeer in YPNHK, I hadnt seen you before, Abeer reeled me like a fish caught in a tackle, Later I saw Sharman, Neil, Prithvi and Prem and may I say I'm hooked and booked by you! You are one of the best actors the industry ever had, You potray charm, innocence, naughtiness, hotness, sweetness, drunkenness, anger, seductiveness, childishness, naivety like no other...You are one second an innocent boy and the next you convince me that you are actually a mature, hot Man...Your eyes, your expressions and then Your Smile...Uff! What can I say, I'm caught in your trap!

Gaurav your acting, your potrayals, your shows - if these drew me in ...YOU - you as a person, your personality, your persona - You made me stay, revel, rejoice in your trap. First impressions are the best, but many a time, once you get closer those impressions dont last. But you are more enticing, more lovable with every new glimpse of you. Your sincerity, Your wit, Your humor, Your humility, Your talent, your respect for elders- all are testament to what an amazing guy you really are... Your paintings are something else - you are multi-talented, multi-faceted and you have a depth of character that truly commands admiration, respect and love. Take a bow, Gaurav!👏

The more I know you, the more I fall in love with you. May all you deserve and more come your way, Gaurav, keep rising the success ladder and may your personal life bring you happiness and love.
⭐️Happy Birthday Gaurav Khanna! ⭐️

hinz thumbnail

the image
hinz thumbnail

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest.

hinz thumbnail

OMG just saw Gaurav in that star plus event!
hinz thumbnail

he looks sooo darn cute!!!!!!!!!!
can't get over it 🤪
loved his dance as Dilip Kumar the best...
glad there was quite a bit of him
hinz thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LinJmx04Nw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]