Butchered Chappa Chappa Charkha Chale

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I felt so bad for Zain Ali. He is such a good singer. But, the makers should realize that there are certain things that are best if left untouched.

Of course, I am not the expert here. But, what was the need for improvising such a legendary song with Taufiq Quereshi's skill? Mr. Quereshi may be best at what he does. But, the improvisation was no where near the ORIGINAL version of the song.

Even though I didn't like the rendition, Zain Ali is not at fault here. He did his best.

Mohini did you watch Sat episode???

I felt Mr. Qureshi's improvisations  something I personally did not care for...I yet have not watched today's episode so cant say.

As far as doing something diff is fine but lets not fix something which ain't broken or does not need fixing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Mohini did you watch Sat episode???

I felt Mr. Qureshi's improvisations  something I personally did not care for...I yet have not watched today's episode so cant say.

As far as doing something diff is fine but lets not fix something which ain't broken or does not need fixing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Agree. Mr. Qureshi is definitely talented. But, the show makers need to be realistic. I did watch both Sat and Sun episodes. I agree there is nothing that needed fixing.
It may not be important but it was a great experience and amazing skill to test capability of all real singers out of those many were failed e.g. Renu, Shehnaz, Mohammad Aman, Jasraj, Vishwajeet.
Himanshu, Jasim, Arshpreet, Madhuri were wonderful and must be in top 6.
I think they were trying to give a different perspective to the songs and i personally felt it was a commendable execution๐Ÿ˜Š

Zain could have been better, though he was good in parts. Liked the use of different instruments?๐Ÿ˜† for this particular song.

Well this is one of the best compositions of Vishal Bhardwaj and lyricist Sampooran Singh Kalra Sahab put his heart and soul in this song. Unfortunately Mr. Taufiq has killed the spirit of this harmony by experimenting with home made instruments.๐Ÿ˜• Zain Ali is also guilty of adding some unnecessary harkets and murkeeya in this master piece which was not needed at all.

^^ That is really taking things too far. You are trying to pose as another member, yet you admit you are an MID??? I pray you get some peace of mind. Also, I don't care what problems you might have with some members: There is no need to use such disgusting words. Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 years ago