Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Butchered Chappa Chappa Charkha Chale

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I felt so bad for Zain Ali. He is such a good singer. But, the makers should realize that there are certain things that are best if left untouched.

Of course, I am not the expert here. But, what was the need for improvising such a legendary song with Taufiq Quereshi's skill? Mr. Quereshi may be best at what he does. But, the improvisation was no where near the ORIGINAL version of the song.

Even though I didn't like the rendition, Zain Ali is not at fault here. He did his best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6JasTorontoDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Butchered Chappa Chappa Charkha Chale" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Mohini did you watch Sat episode???

I felt Mr. Qureshi's improvisations  something I personally did not care for...I yet have not watched today's episode so cant say.

As far as doing something diff is fine but lets not fix something which ain't broken or does not need fixing Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Mohini did you watch Sat episode???

I felt Mr. Qureshi's improvisations  something I personally did not care for...I yet have not watched today's episode so cant say.

As far as doing something diff is fine but lets not fix something which ain't broken or does not need fixing Embarrassed

Agree. Mr. Qureshi is definitely talented. But, the show makers need to be realistic. I did watch both Sat and Sun episodes. I agree there is nothing that needed fixing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6Dabulls23

mynameisking

mynameisking

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
It may not be important but it was a great experience and amazing skill to test capability of all real singers out of those many were failed e.g. Renu, Shehnaz, Mohammad Aman, Jasraj, Vishwajeet.
Himanshu, Jasim, Arshpreet, Madhuri were wonderful and must be in top 6.

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I think they were trying to give a different perspective to the songs and i personally felt it was a commendable executionSmile

Zain could have been better, though he was good in parts. Liked the use of different instruments?LOL for this particular song.

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Well this is one of the best compositions of Vishal Bhardwaj and lyricist Sampooran Singh Kalra Sahab put his heart and soul in this song. Unfortunately Mr. Taufiq has killed the spirit of this harmony by experimenting with home made instruments.Confused Zain Ali is also guilty of adding some unnecessary harkets and murkeeya in this master piece which was not needed at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenMohini19Dabulls23

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
^^ That is really taking things too far. You are trying to pose as another member, yet you admit you are an MID??? I pray you get some peace of mind. Also, I don't care what problems you might have with some members: There is no need to use such disgusting words. 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 05 December 2012 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.