Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Are not female leads boring!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Finally Shana you've said what I've saying since this show's inception. I find these heroines too thandi. They lack the essential word 'chemistry' with their leads.

I sometimes feel bad for the male leads, it feels they are stuck with emotion-less robots at times. The girl just utter dialogue and the scenes pass, they are unable to move me as an audience... technically with AK in the shot I should feel an inferno inside me but  with Shivani I actually feel nothing but boredom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are not female leads boring!!!! (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Finally Shana you've said what I've saying since this show's inception. I find these heroines too thandi. They lack the essential word 'chemistry' with their leads.

I sometimes feel bad for the male leads, it feels they are stuck with emotion-less robots at times. The girl just utter dialogue and the scenes pass, they are unable to move me as an audience... technically with AK in the shot I should feel an inferno inside me but  with Shivani I actually feel nothing but boredom.

mahi i just wanted to give these girls a chance...thought may be i am too much in love with manveer and guddu runjhun but yaar no ...all my patience has vanished now and i too now feel sorry for ashu and himoo

i never expected them to do such dull role after epic roles like Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh and Guddu Shukla

i miss u yuvraaj udayveer and want ashu back with same swagger in some new dhansu show...iur just do some adventure show or youth show on channel V

Edited by shana0127 - 03 December 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01mandygillShazzie

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

Idk abt other guy bt ashish had to be paired with someone more beautiful sry to say this bt true
I handt been raising this matter thibking it wuld hurt ppls consent bt yess its a true fact

yaar beauti is not the big criteria,its the chemistry which comes by X factor   and good script which the show and its lead female lack most

the lead females may be good actresses but i am sorry to say lack X factor which these punjabi boys have in plenty...i dont say u need to match them... well  u cant but yaar at least help themEmbarrassed

aslsifjsdlvjmdimandygill

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
100% agree wt u.nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Shana, echo your frustrations also!!Angry

The name of the story is Thumbs DownSleepy!

To begin with, I don't think the writers had a story, they just make up some crap each day.Angry I think they believe the audience are really gullible!Ouch

Secondly, they never did a screen test to compare how the leads would look together!!!  Someone needs to be shot here!  They are totally mismatched and look out of place in each other's company!!!Angry

They have two of the best looking, intelligent, male leads
who are being under-utilized and made to look dumb and dumber in each passing day!

Agree with u big A jps...the girls lack X factor  while our  desi boys have it in plenti

come on girls i advice u ...u dont have skills enough to match them in creating X effect but dear please at least help them...

thanks to the arranged marraige mansi is shown blushing at least  when she sees anoop shirtless...but yaar its months u r just blushing and now that too seems dull and repetitive

but whats wrong with shivi does not her harmone boil when her hubby is changing shirt...seems like they spent forty years of marriage together and now are too old to have hormonal outrage LOL

or story to mash allah show me hai he nahi...writers seem confused what to write

if they really want to show difference between love and arranged then till now they should have shown some misunderstandings between shivi ashu and how they cope up with it...then they had shivi work after marraige issue...but what a crap they made her pragnent without any cosy scene ...and we have more RL shivi scene then sahil shivi scene damn it...

anoop mansi ki turtle love story that is moving at speed of snail is now making me bang my head...come on yaar cant u make them  have some marital bliss...sorry what did i say how can they show that the show belongs to alif laila days LOL

Edited by shana0127 - 03 December 2012 at 2:03pm

jps01

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

Idk abt other guy bt ashish had to be paired with someone more beautiful sry to say this bt true
I handt been raising this matter thibking it wuld hurt ppls consent bt yess its a true fact

i agree with u 100%! its the female who should be more good looking, and if they both are at par, then nothing like it, that is why ashish and priyal's chemisry worked because of their innocent looks and the zest and spunk that priyal had.. in this case rishika might be a good actress, but lacks the x factor, she looks better with mansi as a friend but with sahil she looks more like a sister!

aslsifjsdlvjmdiShanUlas

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Sorry but I must disagree with you here!A woman doesn't necessarily have to be extremely gorgeous to put on an excellent performance when it comes to romantic scenes !Samiara is a lot prettier than Sheila Sharma who did an excellent  job with Himmanshoo in Mr. Khujili.I must say that scenes were hotter than hell, sweeter than heaven!

Edited by Surish - 04 December 2012 at 2:57am

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
U know what?? we r here blaming the lead galz.. bt 2 b honest I don't think it's their fault!! yesss we all wanna c much more action in the show.. endless romance.. hotness 100%.. The show is becoming boring specially with so lil screen space given 2 Ashish... but the galz r acting as they r being told 2 do so.. I have been at the sets of DEK.. n honestly the actors have 2 do whatever the director tells them 2 do.. they can't move a finger without the director's consent!! how do u expect them 2 act as they want 2 n show all the sparkle we wanna c?..  we should b blaming the cvs 4 bt giving a strong storyline!! n the director 4 nt being able 2 create magic between the couples!! And yes I agree with @Surish.. an actress or actor doesn't need 2 b wooow 2 catch our attention.. the acting is much more important.. the screen presence is absolutely imp!! Cvs should wake up now.. b4 its 2 late!! 

Edited by sherni_ashish - 04 December 2012 at 8:10am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.