Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Are not female leads boring!!!!

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Where is the X factor girls...

they say girls are born with only x and x but no,  our lead females seem to have everything like  A B C but no X or X factor

pls dont mind...i tried my best to like mansi and shivani as characters but the actors have just disappointed me

...in anoop mansi scenes what i see is all fire from himoo side but mansi character seems too dull and bore to reciprocate that fire

sahil shivani ...dont even get such scenes even when they had shivi character was too idiot and did not even show single blush to have her hubby around...come on i have four years of marriage and still blush now and then when appreciated randomly but shivi character and its enacter  seems  so immune to romance and blushes the real jewel of women onscreen when it comes to Indian tv show

the girls have been incapable in striking chords with two most handsome hot hunks of tv industry

ashish kapoor never had any romantic scene in his previous show...still his costar was capable enough to put screen on fire when she came in front of him

while himoo well in his previous show he gave all hotness which was so well reciprocated by somewhat placid looking costar.

then why not that is happening in this show,,,,,,,,,,,where they are married and have ample chance to do so...and even when they are given such scenes ...fire seems to come only from hero side while heroins seems so thandi Ouch

my sis and mom stopped watching show months before  just coz girls were unbearable for them...i still watched  in hope to see some sparks fly which do fly but like id ka chaand and now extinct , now even i am disheartened

just wanna say female leads may be good actresses

but sorry they  just miss X factor ...which is most needed in time slot the show is being aired
...the male leads   have it plenty...

my plea to u dearest female leads

pls do help them at least... if u cant match  them
!!!!

Edited by shana0127 - 03 December 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80ashishrockzz..Shifat..heart1Sunshinegirlljps01Rhea_401farabiindimandygillchitra_raoArhainAshish...navina...Havvii-AquaMermaiden-Surish

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u shana, i think the show could have worked if they would have chosen not so good looking men..i think both the male leads are far too good looking and hot as compared to female leads..when i watch madhubala i realize how important it is to have chemistry with ur co star..and in this case they r indeed thandi!

Edited by mandygill - 03 December 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
all the sony female leads are boring except priya pls i request sony channel atleast in beauty and the beast pls remove that daisy and take some good actress 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
yr ryt shana..shivvi aur saahil mai tu bilkul ne lagta newly luv marriage kia hua couple hai:O:p lol
mansi n anoop phr b thora sa lagta hai d fire is dre..
buh saahil n shivi av disapoointd me:/
saahilll <3 mujhe le leteyy wit AK i swear i wud b doin romantic scenes dir ko req kerke roz roz ahaha:p AK shooo hawwttt n handshummm <3 shivi:X

mandygill

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

yr ryt shana..shivvi aur saahil mai tu bilkul ne lagta newly luv marriage kia hua couple hai:O:p lol
mansi n anoop phr b thora sa lagta hai d fire is dre..
buh saahil n shivi av disapoointd me:/
saahilll <3 mujhe le leteyy wit AK i swear i wud b doin romantic scenes dir ko req kerke roz roz ahaha:p AK shooo hawwttt n handshummm <3 shivi:X

u r rt arhain AK ko dekh kar to romance apne aap phoot phoot kar nikalta haiEmbarrassed! but shivi main koi feelings hi nahin aatiConfused!

ArhainAshish...navina...

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
LMYAM's caucus of producers, writers, editor's  and directors foundation ought  to have learnt the idiosyncrasies of their cast in order to create an excellent film. Probably some electroconclusive therapy will do them well!

Edited by Surish - 03 December 2012 at 2:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIceShazzieindiShanUlasHavvii

sherni_ashish Senior Member
sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I dnt think they r that bad.. I do c lil chemistry between Anoop n Mansi which is pleasent 2 c!! Saahil.. Well, no actress can match him!! God has made him 222 hooot!! Lolzzz!! 

Havvii

Havvii IF-Sizzlerz
Havvii
Havvii

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Agree with u both lead boys perfect bt they paired wrong girls or cn say story has nothing special. For me ended long time before nw waiting its official ending. May b i m sounding rude bt its really hurt to see talent wasting of ashish in show. I wish ths time he will take a better project in hand. I'll always adore Ak.

mandygill...navina...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index