Blocked and still able to send scraps??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kash14

Goldie

Kash14

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Smile
     I'm little disapproved here. Because I noticed that if you block a person then how come they are still able to send you scraps? To be more explanative, what is the point of giving the option of 'block list' when you can not even block friends completely, i mean just take a look yourself, when you have a person added in your block list it means that he/she is completely block then how come he/she is still able to send us scraps, shouldn't he/she be block by looking and sending us any scraps? Tongue

Hope this problem gets solved soon.

Thanks,
Kash14

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RKV--Nia-Rajinilicious-Araina--Spirited-rechus..MissBindaas..-.SapnokiRani-.-Skipper---RockStar--Rafid.-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blocked and still able to send scraps??" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Spirited-

IF-Addictz

-Spirited-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
yup trueTongue
if we cant stop that person from sending scraps n other things then of wat use is the block featureErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chotta-Don-

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree ,if you block a person then, how come they are still able to send you scraps , block karane ka fayada kya hai pls solve this

Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 03 December 2012 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Spirited--Chotta-Don-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Will surely pass it to be looked into! 

Thank you,

Regards

S/C Team