Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Just love u Dilshaad... (Page 2)

prats233 Goldie
prats233
prats233

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_skyfighter

yes i totally agree with u Shalini kapoor has done a splendid job and i would love to see dilshad and rashid more  

hmmm...i wonder what will happen when asad will get to know about zoya and rashid's plansConfused
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
She is my favourite character in this show. Firstly, the actress is doing an absolutely wonderful job and she is Mashallah so so beautiful <3 And secondly, her character is just amazing. What a lovely and understanding mom!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233

Nims- Goldie
Nims-
Nims-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I Agree !!
After Asad,She is d BEST character for me on dis show !! Wink
Beautifully written character & kudos to d Actress Shalini Kapoor for portraying it wid so much grace Thumbs Up

prats233

*KT*~Lakshya* Goldie
*KT*~Lakshya*
*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_skyfighter

yes i totally agree with u Shalini kapoor has done a splendid job and i would love to see dilshad and rashid more  

yeah, i also like to see rashid and dilshad scenes. they look great.
i love the way she can mould herself into every situation like when she's talking to asad about his future and her wanting all the hapiness for her children. you can just see the loving and caring mother. she's fun and understanding with zoya (the hair epi i watched 4,5 times just to see her reactions. mindblowing) and then she shows her real emotional side when thinking of, talking to or seeing rashid.
she handles it so well.

I also love todays episode, there was only a very short scene of rashid-dilshad but she was looking real pretty and it was beautifully picturised.

love dilshad the character and shalini ji who is playing her, doing an awesome job.  

prats233

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I loved her expressions wen Mr. clean freak came to complain abt the creases in his shirtLOL especially wen she was kinda trying to shoo him away and she said "omg look how shiny the buttons bahaut shine bahaut shine hai baba" or something lyk thtROFL and the look Mr. clean freak gave to her LOL was just hysterical I loved the part wen he turned back to tell her tht the painter is coming and they thought Najma was still lying on the ground the way she held her cheeks and almost screamed for her daughterLOL especially wen wen Zoya and Asad were arguing how she put her hand infront of Zoya to protect her. I really love her and I hope Zoya doesn't hav to leave the house lyk in the promo because I think Zoya is really the only one who helps Dilshad to get over Rashid even though Zoya does this unknowingly 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*prats233

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I agree!
Dilshaad is wonderful! There are so many layers to the character and Shalini is portraying each shade with great beauty and sensitivity.

prats233

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with u ! Big smile

prats233

immira Coolbie
immira
immira

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
she is wonderful actress also..in the serial when hel gonna breal losse she would be the kne who is gonna stabnd by rashid..

prats233

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index