Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I've been thinking of making this post for the past few days but i guess Friday's episode has really made me to do it without further adoSmile...i've been in love with this character from the time Zoya has entered the house and the way she deals with her...she never had a problem with her inspite of knowing the fact that she ran away from her own marriage nor when Asad had to take her out of the police station and many more incidences...instead she always tried to make Asad understand...but in Friday's episode i actually loved her expression during the whole wig fiascoLOL...the way she goes onto say 'very cute,very cute' when Zoya covers Najma's head ROFL the way she reacted when Asad asked her about the wig as is she had no idea about itLOL and also not to forget the way she blocked Asad from coming near ZoyaROFL...for me she was the STAR of the day...a cool mom and a very perfect and loving to be mother-in-law for Zoya who supports her for all the drama she createsDay Dreaminga big hats off to Shalini Kapoor for making this character indeed special and loveableHugClap

Edited by prats233 - 02 December 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteashiny3gems4sanaguessimgreatmaszJalkaurCuriousmindgapgirljemiikishubedi*KT*~Lakshya*Nims-ashlok4everkareena05cutie cuteszhasan2teja0102..Siddhi_rahmona_paksweSanju_tranquilsoul..blue_anGodhuliLogonMoronsKiMallika.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just love u Dilshaad..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masz

masz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
well said Clap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i loved this char a lot.. even her bonding with two daughters so cute .. she is a gem of a lady.. and so divine and pretty..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*prats233

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
she is so beautiful, so graceful and such an amazing actress!!! I know I was constantly looking at her in the wig scene...and also loved her "haan sureee"LOL

prats233

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masz

well said Clap.

thankyouEmbarrassed

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli_4_Sarun

i loved this char a lot.. even her bonding with two daughters so cute .. she is a gem of a lady.. and so divine and pretty..

absolutely...i agreeSmile

GodhuliLogon

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

she is so beautiful, so graceful and such an amazing actress!!! I know I was constantly looking at her in the wig scene...and also loved her "haan sureee"LOL

LOLfor me the way she says 'very cute'...i have watched that scene more than 10 times n also the way she says 'pata nahi kiska hai'...she was just fantabulousStarClap

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
yes i totally agree with u Shalini kapoor has done a splendid job and i would love to see dilshad and rashid more  

prats233

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.