Qubool Hai

No offence to KSG fans, as I like him too but... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
according to me what looked to be arrogance to you was probably his confidence and proud of winning the award.nothing wrong with that.in real life he is a very good and hardworking human being.we are all proud of karan singh grover.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No offence to KSG fans, as I like him too but... (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sgksg

Goldie

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I never saw the awards so I cant say..but sometimes ppl arent all what they appear to be.
Just because someone doesnt smile..it does not make him/her arrogant or self obsessed.
I know this from personal experience...ppl always assume I've got attitude just because I dont easily smile or talk. but thats just because it takes me time to open up to ppl..
so if he appeared arrogant, dont just take face value..lol never judge a book by the cover right.
haha this is getting long...
lastly, even if he did appear smug/arrogant...he has the right, the guy deserves it..its fine as long as he doesn't turn into a total douche..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rajsua-

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
he was in character 

nd not KSG

anyways he is the most down to earth man i hv come across 

_Serendipity_

_Serendipity_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
It was a choreographed scene by him and Rishabh. Both had the same look on their faces and both did the jacket flip thing together. They meant it as a joke.

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
May he was in his chracter...

Edited by swetsurati - 03 December 2012 at 6:25am

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
he was in his character

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
he was in character as zee was promoting QH in fullfleged thru this event so he had to don Asad character while taking the award Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.