No offence to KSG fans, as I like him too but...

nivya67 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know if you all noticed this at ZRA today, or is it my eyes, when the brother award was announced, KSG got up and his look was so arrogant, and his walk to the stage so stiff. I don't why he did that today, but there was an air of arrogance w/ him today, which I have no idea why he was like that today. I particularly didn't like that part of his behavior today. His speech and everything was good. But, when the camera zoomed in on his face, when the award was announced, he just looked like someone w/ a lot of arrogance. But, may be its my eyes. But please no bashing, I like the actor too, and his talent. This is just my personal observation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhanasweety thumbnail
chill he was with wife so was feeling proud on moment nothing else he is very down toearth person just chil
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if u feel so , he must be in his character of asad😛😉
PuRpLe.DiVa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He Gt Up Wid That Attitude..Coz He Knew That He Wud Win..Coz He'z D Bst...I Think That's Kinda ARMAAN Waala Attitude...N I Luvd Him 4 That...❤️
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyy
actually he n ayan were in their characters
ayan pushed his jacket which he does in the show
n ksg walked as asad
and bth were in tht way
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

if u feel so , he must be in his character of asad😛😉

Oh okay thanks for confirming that! I guess then he will surely get the best male actor year then😉
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikita59

Oh okay thanks for confirming that! I guess then he will surely get the best male actor year then😉

defo he will😛
show ke 2 weeks mein hi...he got 2 awards
ksg charm😳
Theking21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When i saw the the scene, I found both of them cute, it was just like they knew they are going to win best bhai award, and it was a proud moment for them. And I think the attutude they gave was a bit fun part added by both of then while they were in their character as Asad and Ayaan. I didn't find anything odd in their behavior :) but everyone have their own opinion, just telling what
I felt. So no worries, I am glad people can speak up their mind when they are confused :)
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
according to me what looked to be arrogance to you was probably his confidence and proud of winning the award.nothing wrong with that.in real life he is a very good and hardworking human being.we are all proud of karan singh grover.
Hey my ksg is so down to earth person ...so by any chance if u have made a image of arrogant ksg in ur mind plzzz plzz erase it ..bcoz its the seriously one of the major reason i respect him and love him to the core of my heart