Qubool Hai

No offence to KSG fans, as I like him too but...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nivya67

nivya67

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I don't know if you all noticed this at ZRA today, or is it my eyes, when the brother award was announced, KSG got up and his look was so arrogant, and his walk to the stage so stiff. I don't why he did that today, but there was an air of arrogance w/ him today, which I have no idea why he was like that today. I particularly didn't like that part of his behavior today. His speech and everything was good. But, when the camera zoomed in on his face, when the award was announced, he just looked like someone w/ a lot of arrogance. But, may be its my eyes. But please no bashing, I like the actor too, and his talent. This is just my personal observation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeesun2011-Fizzi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No offence to KSG fans, as I like him too but..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhanasweety

suhanasweety

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
chill he was with wife so was feeling proud on moment nothing else he is very down toearth person just chil

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
if u feel so , he must be in his character of asadTongueWink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Numaya...riya...Jahapana6packsPuRpLe.DiValove_me_notilvudaymuzzy_sknikita_786smiley20-iLoveKaran-Evashcosmogirl77Sayali_KSG.EdwardCullen.-Hoor-shanakyasharan

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
He Gt Up Wid That Attitude..Coz He Knew That He Wud Win..Coz He'z D Bst...I Think That's Kinda ARMAAN Waala Attitude...N I Luvd Him 4 That...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash-iLoveKaran-Sayali_KSG

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
heyy
actually he n ayan were in their characters
ayan pushed his jacket which he does in the show
n ksg walked as asad
and bth were in tht way

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVakshows_fangirlilla8smiley20Evash

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Oh okay thanks for confirming that! I guess then he will surely get the best male actor year thenWink

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Originally posted by ...vibha...

Oh okay thanks for confirming that! I guess then he will surely get the best male actor year thenWink

defo he willTongue
show ke 2 weeks mein hi...he got 2 awards
ksg charmEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVa

Theking21

Theking21

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
When i saw the the scene, I found both of them cute, it was just like they knew they are going to win best bhai award, and it was a proud moment for them. And I think the attutude they gave was a bit fun part added by both of then while they were in their character as Asad and Ayaan. I didn't find anything odd in their behavior :) but everyone have their own opinion, just telling what
I felt. So no worries, I am glad people can speak up their mind when they are confused :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.