Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

URVASHI -- Biggest Joke of BB6 (Page 66)

Post Reply New Post

Page 66 of 67

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Guys,

Please no fan base talk. It is not allowed. Please stick to the topic content.

Also please do not spam the thread with smileys and chat. For such purpose chat club forum is there.

Thanks,
BB6 DT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URVASHI -- Biggest Joke of BB6 (Page 66)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Agree Autumn but some people come nd comment looser dirty nd frusated to us..si its a bit in bad taste ..We will try to be Cool ok..Respect ur Adivice nd will try to follow it..;) Tongue

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 05 December 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Some Urva Fans are so so happy to be here in All tine block buster Thread of this forum..Enjoy bcz..Its open till BB end...;)..btw if Urvashi by mistake wins BB that day will be the Black Day in BB history ..huh Looser kahinki..I dont care a damn if some mere 60-70 ppl support her..come out and see d reality..Outside world hates Urvashi to d core..So..i m happy as few fanatics here dont bother or affect me..;)

Thats really true the outside world does hate her. Anyway I see every contestant burry old hatches and moving ahead .But Urvashi just cant forget her grudge against Delnaaz for telling her to change a little Ermm. She again nominates Del and Aaskha! .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaRvMohabbateinn-AkkiLuvsNBT-

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@Akii-Rocks My dear friend hate is a very very strong word, don't use it so frivolously. More than 95% of people in the world would not even know who Urv or any of the celeb is. If those who know hate them then what would you say about those who are criminals of the highest order. Like fathers who had raped his own daughter and pushed her to prostitution. Mother who kills her child because she saw her sleeping with his boyfriend so on and so forth. Please don't promote hate such frivolously for I don't know if love and respect promotes so but hate surely promotes more hate 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happynfun

@akkirocks, i seem to live in a different world than you, coz in myworld a) no one hates urvashi as you proclaimb) no one gives much importance to BB and its inmates. Its a game and we all enjoy it as such. yes there are some irritants who we like to dislike more than others ( in my case it is the fake woman- delnaaz and the passive aggressive bully, ashka) but in the end, its just a game and we all treat it as such
</div>
<div>

well said deat but see evryone has their POV and choice.U think Aashka is fake nd aggresive i feel same for Urvashi..Btw agree wid u after all its a show but i font like biased behaviour in forum here..Few ppl like Urvashi few like aashka but ppl here r not ready to accept Urvashi flaws..she may be correct but not always..Same for Aashka ..just bcz she cries nd gossips she is hated by majority here..everrytime she cannot be wrong..naa...Neways liked ur polite reply..And lets Peace Out...!!!Period...!!! Tongue

Mohabbateinn

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happynfun

I am not a urvashi fan but between an ashka and urvashi, will vote for urvashi anyday. she is what you see unlike Ashka the passive aggressive bully who wants to be in control-always.

askha is a super bitch whodeserves tobe kicked off this show like y-e-s-t-e-r-d-a-y!!

Now see wat u r commenting.u said after all its a show ..naa then ..Again u r tagging ashka as super bitch nd kicking nd all that it not good yaar..everyone is playing game..If i had same ..commnted on Urvashi u wud have given me a advice on hate love nd all so..Preach wat u do ...Wink

Mohabbateinn

er_alks

er_alks

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

I like urvashi for being what she is .. n not sugar coating her lines like Delnaz..  and she is the only one who doesnt get pick up fights or break frndships based on nominations which most other housemates are doing...

Like Sana n Ashka .. she remained frnds with Karishma even though she got nominated by her..
And she is now even cordial with Sapna .. Like that about Sapna also.. both dont believe in carrying excess emotional baggage...

Ashka and Delu both are trying their best to badmouth abt Urvashi a every given oppurtunity but act like damsels in distress in front of all..

Ashka is the fakest person.. she can crib n cry 24 hrs a day and still not feel tired.

Even Delnaz doesnt have guts to face anyone but loves soft bitching from behind.. she really needs help...

n Sana - one word for her -spineless

N now after Ashka-Delnaz-Sana reunion , 3 of them r trying to not get isolated like in past and therefore badmouthing about Urvashi to make her insecure w/o realizing that Urvashi doesnt give a Damn..

I find Mink N Karishma better ppl than Del-Ashka gang

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Everyonr are playing their game yaar ..If Aashka and Del are playing in that way wats d big deal..Urvashi has rather Emotional baggage..she cud have welcomed Aashka warmly and all matter wud have chilled but No..Urva showes how mahaan she is..I mean she is so frustated..Mink is a manipulative looser she is d one who divided Gujju mahilas..Her main motto was thia only frm beginning...Karishma?? huh y is she in d house at d first place..??

Mohabbateinn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.