Tumhari Disha

Rangs TD ffwd-pls comment (Page 6)

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Without wasting time here is the next part:

In the evening DK comes home & Disha has served the Dinner Sum Ma, Ved , Dk & Disha eat together like a happy family sharing their days experience & laughs. Ater eating everyone keeps sitting at the table while Disha gets up to wrap up the Kitchen & other house hold chores. Then she vanishes from the scene.

After a while Dk goes to his room & calls for Disha

Dk: Disha! I need to take a bath have u taken out my night suite.

Disha's voice comes but is not seen anywhere: Yes Dk ur towel & night suite both r hanging in the bathroom.

Dk goes in takes a shower & wipes himself then he gets into his pajamas, but cannot find the shirt wonders where it is. He comes out wearing pajamas with towel hanging around his neck.

He is confused to see that the lights have been dimmed down, two candles with some flowers are kept on the table, the room is full with a sweet smell & very light romantic tune of saxophone is on. He doesn't understand what is happening

He thinks: who has created such romantic environment? Is it Disha? No can't be her, she is not so bold especially when it comes to getting cozy. (Smiles to him self)

Dk calls for her: Disha ! Disha! Dish……

From behind a finger comes on hi lips & Disha speaks very softly

Disha: Shhhhhhhhhhh Dk . itni zoor see mat bolo main yahin hoon. (don't speak so loudly I'm here)

She is wearing white silk pajama with a camisole.

Disha puts her hands on his shoulders from behind & starts giving him a light massage and then slowly start kissing his bareback.

Dk still cannot understand what has gone into her.

Dk: Disha u forgot to put my shirt in the bathroom.

Disha: No Dk I didn't forget. I din't put it on purpose.

Dk: (smiling wickedly) Why?

Disha comes in front & while kissing his chest says: because I wanted to see u like this.

Then slowly starts slipping his towel off his neck.

Dk: What's wrong with u?

Disha: Nothing! Why do u feel there is something wrong happening here? (Looks into his eyes so passionately like she has never done before)

Throws his towel on the floor and begins creasing his neck & chest slowly while moving her hands on his arms.

Probably the first time DK becomes nervous now. In a very shaky tone replies

Dk: no there is nothing wrong, but…..

Is pushed by Disha on the bed & she jumps almost on top of him

Disha: but what?? If u can, can I not?

Touches his face. Then starts kissing his chest again.

Dk: Disha stop it!

Disha: why ?

Dk: Disha somebody might come.

Disha: if u'll speak so loudly only then, aur waise bhi jab aur din koyi nahi aya to aaj kyon aayega?

Dk closes his eyes for a while or he has a mixed feeling. He is enjoying what is happening, but has never seen Disha in such a seductive mood and can't even imaginher to be like this.

Dk: Disha r u drunk?

Disha: yes drunk in your love.

Dk: Disha u r acting strangely let me go. (Tries to get up)

He's force fully pinned down by Disha she presses him under her knee & looks into his eyes with a passion of a tigress on prowl.

Disha: what do u think? U k'll keep calling me sexy & touch me when ever u want to. Do u know how hot & sexy u look? Do u know how irresistible u are? It was me who held myself for so long any other girl would have eaten u by now. U don't believe me. I'll prove it to u.

Dk is speechless & keeps looking at Disha without even a wink.

Disha continues: All these women reading our story tonight know how sizzling u are? So many times they must have fantasized of touching u, but they know they can't! u know y because u r my property, my husband, so how can I not enjoy this hot husband? Tell me. I realized all this in the morning itself & hv been controlling myself enough so remember U R MINE DUSHYANT. Now don't try to stop me.

She removes her knee from his chest she bends down to kiss his fore head, Dk jumps out & tries to get up. Disha who is now lying on the bed hold his write tightly & says

Disha : tonight is my night don't act smart with me. Dk I love u, and I mean it. I love u & I WANT U TONIGHT!

Pulls him down & the lights turn off.

Hope I am not writing any thing offensive, do tell me how was this attempt and pls send lots of comments because I might not be visiting for a couple of days then & I don't want my post to get lost some where in the past.

Rang Wink

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rang

Disha continues: All these women reading our story tonight know how sizzling u are? So many times they must have fantasized of touching u, but they know they can't! u know y because u r my property, my husband, so how can I not enjoy this hot husband? Tell me. I realized all this in the morning itself & hv been controlling myself enough so remember U R MINE DUSHYANT. Now don't try to stop me.

Rang Wink

hahaha LOL

too good rang too good.. yeh dil maange more LOLLOL

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged

rang, .....

wow.... bravo !!!!

Clap

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged

waiting for next part,for both of the storiesClapClapClap.........

very very good keep it up

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

its a really good story and plz continue

Its really good!!!!Clap

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged

hey if ur reading it pls write ur comments too or else i'll feel my hard work is of no use

rangConfused

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged

hi

That was cool rang sweetie please carry onClapClapClap

samy

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15