Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Rangs TD ffwd-pls comment (Page 5)

simran21 Newbie
simran21
simran21

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hey RangWink

Once again you did a great job......I love it......waiting for your next update.....Please update soon.

Love Sims...Smile

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

wow cool story. plz keep going on. thanx

~sweta~

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
ClapClap good one rang. Big smileLOL
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
rang keep it upClap
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged
LOL nice lol
rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my story. It really boosts up my imagination. There is a slight change in the pattern of story. I'll continue with this story later first I need to pen down a romantic scene between the D' that has been running in my mind since last night & I need to get it out of my system before I explode. I'll continue with my story later.

So here it goes:

Disha : Dk you go to the gym every morning & keep urself so fit at times I also feel that I should also join u. If u don't mind can I?

Dk: Of course Disha there is nothing to ask about the gym is ours its there in our house u don't need to ask for any permission. Besides, I'll be happy that u r taking care of ur fitness. I don't want u to blot up like other women after some time. After all u r handsome DK Sehgal's wife u need to be in shape. Start of tomorrow morning.

Disha (smiles) : Ok, thank u so much. So I'll buy tracks for myself today.

Dk: Definitely.

Next morning:

Disha reaches the gym a few minutes before Dk. Some how Dk has not seen her in the white T-shirt & gray Tracks. She has tied her hair back. DK enter the gym to see that she has already started exercising and the instructor is helping her. They both look at each other & smile.

Dk thinks to himself: She is so beautiful even in these simple tracks she's looking awesome. I wish I could guide her myself & could get a chance to be naughty with her. Someday I'll give this instructor a holiday & may be then……………(has a mischievous expression on his face & eyes)

But there is something he missed out. Someone else was leaching at him too. Who was it ?

Its Disha:

Disha watches Dk & thinks to herself: Look at him he looks so hot in those Sandoza T-Shirts & Tracks. I never noticed he has great body. Look at his biceps, triceps & his chest is like a rock. When he exercises the way his muscles move is amazing. I always used to think that women fall for his money, but today I realize it more than that. My God! and I like a fool never realized or enjoyed such a sexy guy who is fortunately my husband. Thank Goodness I didn't marry that Blondie peroxide. Now u see Dushyant Sehgal what I do to u. u can never imagine it.

Disha finishes with her exercises before DK & leaves the gym quietly picking up DK's towel so that he cannot wipe of his sweet.

Dk comes to his room all sweaty & mad about someone taking away his towel. Disha approaches him

Disha: what happened Dk? Why r u shouting?

Dk: some one took away my towel & I was all sweaty. I had nothing to wipe with.

Disha: I'm sorry Dk actually I stepped on ur towel & it got dirty, so I brought it with me & was about to send u a fresh towel. I'm sorry.

Dk: (calms down) U should have told me.

Disha: Come I'll wipe ur body see ur still so badly soaked.

Disha goes behind Dk with a wicked smile & starts rubbing his partially visible back & shoulders & occasionally touching him with her hands. Then she comes in front & wipes his cheat & arms. Dk gets suspicious but cannot read her mind. Then she takes off his t-shirt & sees his bare body & the only thing that her mind says was

MY GOD!!!!!!

Then she wipes his rest of the chest slowly trying to feel his every curve. DK looks at her & smiles & grabs her closer, Disha's concentration breaks & she thinks "I hope he doesn't know what I'm up to'

DK: Disha u look very sexy in the sports gear, actually I must say u look like a girl. But I like u more in saris. Because then I hv more options u see.

Disha smiles blushingly & then they kiss. This time Disha also hold his body tight.

And before he goes any further she pushes him in the bathroom. Turning back she thinks to herself.

'Dushayant u'll come to know tonight who is the sexy one & who is the dominating one?'

Wait & watch for the next part coming up soon. Till then comment on this one.

Rang Wink

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
wow rang.. simply superb ClapClapClap can't wait for more.. EmbarrassedBig smile
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

ur story is awesome rang Clap...love itBig smile

cant wait for next part...Wink

Go to top