India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Rangs TD ffwd-pls comment (Page 10)

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged
yeah plz continue writing ur story is awesome! Can't wait for the next bit.  Ved is quite sweet thanks a lot ved for saving them lol. Plz continue writing

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged

its so romanic. plz carry on.

~sweta~

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 3:43am | IP Logged
wow rang
keep it up, and write the next part sssooonnnn!!!

dont keep us waiting 4 to long plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Smile Smile Smile
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged
YEAH AND PLZ WRITE SOON TO I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!
rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Next morning:

Everyone in Kanaka household is getting ready, they r undergoing mixed feelings especially Vedant.

Dk: Vedant r u ready? Ma come let's go its time.

Sumitra: Sunny I 'm feeling very bad for Vedant. I still feel we should withdraw our case.

Vedant( comes from behind): no badi mom we should not she is the culprit & must be punishes. You don't worry about me I'm ur son how can I be week?

Sumitra (smiles puts her hand on his head): Of course how can my son be week. Never think that ur mom is not there for u I'm always there for both my sons.

Dk: that's right we all r there for each other.

Pori (pops in): Ya me too.

Dk makes a face at her.

Sumitra : of course u r Vedants bhabhi & bhabi is just like mother.

Pori makes a face & Dk & Vedant giggle at Sumitra's comment.

Dk: lets go.

Pori : han, han chalo.

DK: where r u going?

Pori: with u all to the court, forgot its Garigi's case date.

DK: no we know where we r going but u stay at home & tae care for our house & COOK. Right Ma. Vese bhi, Bahus of Saigal Khandan don't go to Court-Kacheries.

Pori makes face & is left alone by the three.

At the court lot of heating up, Sumitra is produced as prim witness. Allegations by the lawyer & after a lot of arguments the judge orders:

Judge :  From all the argument, witnesses & evidences the court decides to give defense more time to gather information to save their client, till then convict Gargi  Saigal will remain in custody of police. The court is adjourned till the next date.

They all come out quiet disappointed because Saigals were expecting that the court will reach a decision. Dk & Vedant go to talk to the lawyer & Sumitra is standing near the police van in which Gargi would be taken. Gargi is brought to the van where she looks at Sumitra with disgust & says.

Gargi : Sumitra don't think u hv won the battle. Gargi Saigal cannot be kept behind the bars for too long. This is just the beginning u will soon see when I'll be free & then I'll show u what I am.

Sumitra(smiles): Gargi ! Rassi Jal gayi par bal nahi gaya. What do u think it is so easy to get free now. After 25 years my husband is getting justice, God is very great he will never let wrong win.

Gargi: Stop thanking God! Had it not been ur Bahu, u would still be rottaning in the mental asylum, ur son would hv come on the roads & no one would hv touched me.

Sumitra: What my bahu? (Obviously referring to Pori)

Gargi: Yes ur bahu, ur Sunny's wife DISHA (echo's in the air)

Sumitra (gets ashock of her life): What DISHA?

Gargi : yes Disha, that servents daughter who married Dk to take her fathers revenge & ended up falling in love with him. Same Disha whom Sunny married on contractual basis to make her modle for his company & he also like an idiot fell in love with her, started thinking of her as his wife. Lo Battaoo, Ek hum Hain jo aapne Dushman se badla lene keliye kuch bhi karsakte hain aur ek who dono jinhe aapne hi dushman se pytaar ho gaya.

Sumitra stands dumb struck; Gargi looks at her for a second then.

Gargi : Eyee, Eyee, kya hua mar gayi kya? Ha Ha Ha. (is pushed by the police constable into the van)

Sumitra stands motionless remembering all the time Disha was around & in the end when she threw her out of the house. She is all sweat. Suddenly she wakes up from her imagination when she is shaken by Dk.

Dk: Ma, Ma what happened?

Sumitra : Han!

Dk: Ma what happened ru all right?

Sumitra: Sunny! Sunny!

Dk: Han ma what is it? Come lets go to the hospital today is ur check up.

Summitra (gets control of herself): Ya lets go.

Both of them sit in the car & go.
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged
can you plz write more romantic scenes between D.K and Disha

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Through out the way Sumitra keeps thinking about what Gargi said & Dk couldn't understand what happened?

At the hospital:

Sumitra goes into the doctor's cabin & Dk speaks to the doctor.

Dk: all this while she's been fine but I don't know suddenly what happened after we left the court she's looking disturbed.

Doctor: Probably with all the excitement at court she is a bit panicky. Don't worry let me examine her.

Doctor goes into hi cabin:

Doctor: hello Sumitraji how r u feeling now?

Sumitra: I'm fine doctor.

Doctor: r u ready for the check up?

Sumitra: yes

Doctor asks few questions & examines her report etc. then he sits down to chat with her.

Doctor: So ur bahu Mrs.DishaSaigal is taking good care of u as always I suppose.

Summitra(looks at the doctor with a worried expression) : Je mein samji nahi?

Doctor: Nobody told u this, ur bahu is a gem of aperson she took very good care of u. she was the one to revive u back from ur mental state she was the one who took u to ur old house & then bring u here. May God give every house at least one Disha.

Sumitra feels very guilty after hearing all this & asks thee doctor if she can leave, he asks her to wait & calls Dk in.

Dk: doctor is every thing all right?

Doctor : yes Mr. Saigal, I hv stopped a few medicines & given one tablet which will help her to come out of all the anxiety state she is in right now. Don't worry she is progressing very fast.

Dk: thank u doctor, thank u so much! Come Ma lets go home.

They go home & Sumitra takes the medicines & rests, still thinking about Disha.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
very good rang ClapClap please do write more soon Embarrassed

Go to top