i can actually see it happeninbg in front of my eyes

lets see what happens next!!!!!!!!

i was hoping that even in real dum would come to know abt dish through

gargi

love KP

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
can you plz write more romantic scenes between D.K and Disha plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

waiting 4 your next part, ssooo plzzzzzz write the next part sssooonnnnn 😭 😭 😭
hi rang

plz write sooooooooon

your story is very goooddd and keep it up

you have made us waite very long, so plz write ssooonnnn!!!!!!!!

😛 😭
one more thing, plz write more romatic scenes between D.K and Disha, becuse it will not come so many in the orginal serial!!!
😳 😳 😳

What say guyzzzzzzzzz??????????????? 😉 😉 Edited by neha_1 - 18 years ago
baku28 thumbnail
yes rang I agree with everyone.  please continue with the story.
hey rang

where are you, plzzzz write the next part soooooon!!!!!! 😛 😛 😛

cant wait 4 your next part!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
rang thumbnail

While Sumitra is tossing in her bed, thinking about Dk & Disha. Our lovebird's love is budding somewhere else.

Dk calls up Disha:

Dk: hello wife!

Disha: hi husband!

Dk: how r u?

Disha: not too good since I didn't get to see u today. I was o miserable &worried. What happened to Gargi's case & what did doctor say? Can we tell mummyji the truth as yet or not? Dk what r u doing answer me….

Dk: bas, bas, bas so many questions is a row? Slow down its not an ISD call.

Disha: (laughs) I'm sorry! I was just……. Forget it tell me how r u?

Dk: I'm miserable too, since I was not with u today & after hwat happened between us yesterday, its difficult to keep myself away from u (smiles slyly)

Disha blushes, puts the end of her dupatta in her mouth & doesn't say a word.

Dk: what happened suddenly the tofan mail has come to a halt? Come on say something what happened.

Disha : (with lot of effort) a…a…a…. are u alone Dk?

Dk: yes! How about u?

Disha: I'm in my room but wait let me close the door.

Get's up closes the door.

Disha: now tell me Mumyji…….

Dk: (cuts in ) what mummyji, mummyji? I was talking about our last meeting Disha.

Disha (shyly smiles): Dk first u answer my questions then I'll answer urs.

Dk: ok! Gargi's case has not reached any conclusion, next date still to be confirmed, Ma is fine, was little stressed out, doctor gave her medicine she's fine & very soon we can tell her the truth, Vedant is also doing well he has full support from us. Is that enough?

Disha: no but, what happened to mummyji?

Dk: Disha, now ur trying to divert the topic, u said after I answer ur questions u'll answer mine so now its ur turn, no more questions from u.

Disha (all coy & red, doesn't know what to say, heart pounding like a hammer) : ok ask what u what to ask.

Dk: Yesterday what ever happened between us, do u regret?

Disha: (trying to be confident) initially I did but when u said it was an expression of our love, I felt better.

Dk: so that means u don't regret?

Disha: not any more.

Dk: Soooooooooooooooooo…….aaaaa…….. if it happens again u don't mind do u?

Disha: Dk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dk (laughs): what Dk? I asked u a simple question. I just want to know that between husband & wife it's a very normal thing, so If u'll be ok with it or not .

Disha: Dk, if u don't stop right now I'll hang up.

Dk: ok, ok I won't. but let me tell u I'm very romantic so better watch out.

Disha : (a bit boldly): you better watch out Mr. Saigal I'm no less.

Dk: Oh really! DK Saigal ko challenge? Kya kehti phir kal hi hojaye?

Disha: DK I was joking! Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge.

Dk laughs his guts out & is soon joined by Disha. They both laugh so much that their eyes ill with tears.

Disha: DK I love u sooooo much, I just cannot stand being alone without u, cme & take me with u.

Dk: I can understand Disha, the same is the situation with my heart, u still are very patient, but for a person like me its hard. I love u so much. I want to see u…right now.

Disha: no, no Dk not right now.

DK: why not I'm coming.

Disha: No DK, tumhe meri kasam.

Dk: pls Disha stop this kasam wasam.

Disha: ok Dk lets do one thing we'll me in the for a walk, fine at 6 at the joggers park.

Dk: ok fine its 12 right now only 6 more hrs to go. Wesai bhi, ihv to complete my last night's conversation.

Disha: Dk!!!

Dk: ok bye my love!

Disha : bye!

Dk: such dry bye, give me a kiss.

Disha kisses the receiver shyly.

Dk: thanx I got it, was very sweet. Bye.

Disha: where is mine?

Dk: that u'll get in the morning sweet heart a live & real one. Love u bye.

Puts the phone down. They both keep thinking of each other & can they sleep? I don't think so.

rang thumbnail

Next morning:

The meeting time was 6 but look what have our D's done, they reach by 5:45am. Dk was waiting for Disha. Disha see's her man in a tight fitting white T-shirt & treks, looking damn hot. Disha too is in a T-shirt & looking very different. Dk looks at her, checks her out & says

Dk: u look so different in these cloths, for a moment I thought some school girl was approaching.

They both laugh & hug each other. Dk kisses her head & smells her hair. He puts his arm around her waist & they walk in to the park. In the park they r holding hands & just looking at each other, smiling like fools & walking.

Dk breaks the silence: u know Disha my morning has never been so beautiful ever.

Disha: why?

Dk: because I'never walked with u in a park like this with cool air touching my soul. I wish we could spend ever morning like this.

Disha: I hope our wish comes true real soon. Disha suddenly gets sad.

Dk: what happened?

Disha: Dk u take me home as soon as possible I cannot stand people raising questions about my marriage. Beside I no more feel at home in Bhonsle house.

Dk puts his arm around her & they sit on a bench.

Dk: Disha, I know for a woman its more difficult, but u don't worry I'll talk to ma today itself. But u know the problem is that Pori who never leaves Ma alone.

Disha: u don't worry about her if I take her away for few hrs will u talk to Mummyji?

Dk: yes of course, but how will u do that?

Disha: that u leave to me, she'll be gone for the full day.

They smile at each other. Dk puts his hand on her face.

Dk: u know what I like about u? that u never give up u r good at finding ways out of trouble.

Disha: thanks Dk! U know what I like about u? that u always keep ur promise, no matter what.

Dk: Thanx Disha! That reminds me I had promises something to u.

Disha: what? I don't remember anything.

Dk: arrre, u'v forgotten with in few hrs. u never forget anything!

Disha: what Dk, I don't understand what did u promise?

Dk: infact u should hv reminded me! But now that I remebr I'll fulfil it.

Disha: what DK?

Dk: remember u asked for a kiss last night & I said I'll give it in the morning live & real.

Disha blushes & tries to run away, but Dk catches her hand & swing her into his arm.

Disha: DK log dekhrahe hain, kya kar rahe ho?

Dk: Oh sorry! Lets go.

Lets go of Disha & starts walking on the trek. After few minutes they reach a place where there r not may people & there r a lot of bushes. Dk slows down & then stands as if taking rest.

Disha; Dk what happened? Why did u stop?

Dk: nothing I'm just tiered.

Disha goes near him & suddenly. Dk grabs her & takes her behind one of the bushes. Moves her real close to him & very passionately looking into her eyes says

Dk: Disha, I hv to keep my promise for my own good.

Slowly kisses her, first she is hesitant but then she too gets involved. It's a very passionate kiss.

After awhile when they unlock their lips Disha hugs him tightly & starts crying.

Disha: Dk I cannot live with out u, I'm ready to accept what ever happened between us that evening but please don't part from me Dushayant I cannot live with out u.

Dk feels her hair & has wet eyes too.

Dk: Disha stop crying pls, ur tears make me feel guilty. I promise this is the last day. Then either u'll come to my hose 4 ever or we'll run away.

Hope fans of my story get some sigh of relief for both these scenes r romantic & story also moves further. Catch u guys soon till then keep reading & commenting

Rang

lucky-moon thumbnail
this is just amazing good one rang