Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Rangs TD ffwd-pls comment

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Ok guys since all of u wanted me to write a TD story I am making an attempt. Although I personally don't want to separate our Ds I am going to do this here in my story as I've heard that Sumitra throws Disha out of Dk's house after she confesses her love to DK. Now the duos need to see each other to live. Hope u guys like it.

Next morning:

Dk calls up Disha on her phone:

Dk: (with a heavy throat) Disha! Are u alright?

Disha L starts crying L Dk!DK! where r u? I've been waiting for ur call the whole night.

Dk : I'm sorry disha for whatever happened last night. I know the day Ma will realize her mistake she'll be sorry too. I feel responsible for all this. I am very sorry.

Disha: no Dk it's my fault, had I told u how I feel about u before we won't hv to see this day.

Dk: lets not discuss this probably this was our fate.

Disha : I don't know why is Baapa taking our test like this.

Dk: Disha I couldn't leep the whole night, I need to see u and talk to you abt what we should do now.

Disha : even I want to see u. Dk I've not said this enough but, now I want to say this again & again

Dk : what Disha?

Disha : I Love u Dk & I cann't live without u, please do something fast I've already kept myself away from u for so long now I cannot contain myself.

Dk: Oh Disha I love u too! Lets meet at meet at The Restaurant in half an hours time.

Disha : Ok! I'm coming.

Both put the phone down and desperate to be together run out of their houses. Talk about half hr. they both reach the place in 20 min.

Disha & Dk see each other in parking lot. Disha runs towards him whose standing with open arms. Then suddenly from nowhere a person greets Dk

Person: Good morning Dk! How r u?

Dk : I'm fine. (is looking at Disha who is now walking slowly towards him)

Person: Are u alone?

Dk: No I'm with my wife, meet her shes Disha!

Person : Oh Hello Mam? (Disha smiles back) Dk if u don't mind can I take a moment to talk t u?

Dk: Arrrr, Don't mind I'm a bit Busy write now!

Person: U r here with ur wife only, I'll take just aminute please. I hope mam will also not mind.

Both of them are speechless. The man sits with them and chats for half an hour till Dk very politely asks him to leave. The man leaves.

Both the Ds hv a sigh of relief and hold each others hands and when they are about to speak, they are interrupted by the waiter.

Waiter: Anything else Sir, mam?

Dk : Yes, we would like to be not disturbed for some time please.

Waiter leaves

Dk: Disha Don't worry everything will be fine, when we are together nothing can go wrong.

Suddenly

A lady: Hi Disha! (disha's old friend)

Disha: (leaves DK's hand) Oh hi!

Lady : How r u? And who is he?

Disha : This is my husband Dushyant Kumar Sehgal

Lady: So u got married…….blabla blalblalba

Disha was hardly paying attention to what she was saying & both the Ds were getting furious after 15 min the lady thought there was something wrong so she leaves.

Dk: oh this is so frustrating being husband & wife we don't hv a place to sit & talk peacefully.

Both of them are quiet, the waiter breaks the silence again.

'Should I get the bill Sir?'

Dk : (gets really mad) no need here is the money take it. Come on Disha lets go from here.

Agitated both of them leave and sit in Disha's car thinking what to do. Suddenly Dkt hinks of something and asks Disha to go somewhere.

Dk: you reach there I'll join you. This time no one will be ble to stop us.

Disha leaves. After some time the old house of Dk is seen with Disha sitting outside the door waiting for DK. He comes with the keys.

Disha: What took u so long?

Dk: I had to trick Poori & Ma to get the keys. Come lets go inside.

Opens the door. First Disha enters followed by Dk. He shuts the door from inside, and turns, the wait is finally over. They hug each other tightly.

Disha: Dk I love u so much! I never felt so incomplete like I felt last night when I realized that u were not around me.

Dk: Same was with me Disha, I can no more live without u, I need u.

Still holding her tight he takes her inside & they sit on the sofa. Dk wipes of her tears. Disha takes his hand & kisses. Dk smiles and takes her face in his hands and kisses her forhead & embraces her.

Disha: DK! Why do I always lose the people I love?

Dk: No Disha not always. This time u'll gain the person u love and that's a promise. (looks at her) no smile. I love my Disha  when she smiles.

Disha smiles : Dk this is the best place to meet. After all it inspires us to be strong just like mummyji & daddyji. Right !

Dk: Right! (in a teasing manner)But Disha, I was wondering what should I do with Poori? U know she keeps trying to seduce me! I think I might fall for her after all she is beautiful. What do u say.

Disha: What? U dare not do that!

Dk: but y not? & what if I do, what will u do?

Disha: u dare not touch any other woman, or else I'll scratch ur face. (moves her hands towards his face jokingly)

Dk gets hold of her hand and locks them behind her moving her really close to him.

Dk : (with all the passion, love and confidence in his eyes) Y can I not touch any other woman? I still hvn't-touched u!

Disha goes all red and lowers her face with a shy smile on her face. Dk starts kissing her neck and caressing her face. Disha starts feeling the jitter and slowly says.

Disha: (with closed eyes) Dk please control! This is not he time.

Dk loosens his grip: Alright what is this time for?

Makes her look at him. Disha is all-coy doesn't know what to say, but gather guts to say

Disha: too think what should we do so that we r together forever.

Dk: We r together right now what do you think you should do for me?

Disha: what do u want me to do?

Dk: Will u do what I'll ask u to do?

Disha : of course!

Dk then pulls her back holding her head with one hand & her face really close

DK: then let me kiss u.

Disha blushes & is speechless for wants it to happen but cannot say. So smiles shying. Dk gets the message & they KISS passionately.

I'll continue with the next part only if u people like it so far.

Lov u all

Rang

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
  Your story is great! Plaese continue.
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

he rang

its KP

u r doing an excellent job

and i mean  it when i say this

cant wait for the next part

love kp

punjabi girl Goldie
punjabi girl
punjabi girl

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Whats next?????????

Pls continue this is getting interesting, I rather read this than watch the show right now!!!!!! Cool

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
oh plz do continue i love it
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
It is so good plz continue writing its excellent
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
nice story contiune 
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

hi

Rang this is brilliant man after a long time...this is great...better than the orignal td..keep it going girl..

SamyBig smile

Go to top