Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

neither

i dnt like her, dnt hate her, infact i dont even care πŸ˜†

Then, kick her ass back to Karisma's house!  πŸ€£
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
I dont like her.. she is overacting every time she is on screen, her film choice has become really bad, she looks like a white doll and nothing else, she is arrogant, she has no fashin style!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Then, kick her ass back to Karisma's house!  πŸ€£

u mean her parents home, karisma living apart no πŸ€£
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I used to love her when I was a kid, and then I started disliking her and now I like her again. πŸ˜†

She's a good actress, and I sometimes like how blunt she is. But sometimes I laugh or smh at her stupidity and arrogance. So I guess I am neutral towards her. πŸ€”
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I like her as an actress...I would prefer her over the Sonakshis, Asins, sonams etc etc anyday...Just because I have a little fun at her expense on the forum doesn't mean I don't like her...I wouldn't even think of saying these things if she was going to come here and read them...In my real life none of these actors mean anything...I enjoy their movies...when I come on the forum..I have a little fun by commenting on them...thats about it...yess..when it comes to making a choice of whose movies to watch...I will prefer Shahrukh and Aamir over anyone else...as I prefer them as actors...

But one thing is for sure that people who don't even know that i exist...don't matter to me in real life...I don't live every living moment of my life for them...I won't watch their movies 4 times in a theater to make it an ATBB...so that these already super rich people may get more rich at the expense of my hard earned money...OK rant overπŸ‘πŸΌ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do I like or hate bebo? I have to think about this one! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
well thts a head scratcher...

ofcourse i love her...shes the only actress ive managed to sustain my liking for a long period of time, after sridevi...

and offscreen, shes exactly like my sister so i cant hate her...like ever...πŸ˜†
Salmansucks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I kinda dislike her but I do not hate her
Love her!!

Chameli, Jab We Met, Omkara, DEV, 3 Idiots, BG, Golmaal series, Heroine, Talaash!!! SHE IS AMAZING!.