Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Verin start looking at her and thinking deeply ... when ever nivi said yes that's mean there is something gonna happened for sure .. then he thinks so fast while nivi is turning around to leave ... verin said nivi .. nivi stopped and turned and said what !!!! verin said i need ur help in something can u help me in ??.. nivi said Nooo !!!!.. verin made a baby face and asked again ... nivi start laughing loudly and said verin  r u serious !!!!??? verin said yaar will do anything for u if u help me ... nivi said u sure ?? he said yes just come and help me out ... she said ok and moved with him to his car ... verin smirks and said now u will see what i will give u 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgalRagvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivren FF Game 2 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
They both got into the car and Viren drove off while smirking

pinkgal-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Nivi asked him were we r going now ?... verin said i need u to help me in our farm house i want to make a surprise for Sunaina ... u r agirl and u will be able to know what she will love ... nivi is about to kill him she even be more mad what the helping him in what .. then nivi suddenly stop thinking and start talking to her self ( even if he want to do so why am so angry ) she tried to relax and said ok i will verin was so daam happy that she didn't even realize what he will do .. when they arrived nivi noticed that even the servant r not there .. nivi turned and asked verin why is no one here ? verin smiled to her and said coz i want only u to help me don't want anyone to know about this but nivi wasn't even listen she was feeling that she is did it's the first time verin smiled to her like that she felt her breath is all gone then she get afraid of this feeling and stop thinking and turn off verin and run inside 

pinkgaledwardcullen19-SilverDragon-

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Viren who saw the emotions changing on Nivi's face wondered 'what happened to her now?'
He went inside to see her looking around the farmhouse...when he went near her, she turned and said "this is such a big farm house, how can i do all the work myself...i am not going to do all alone?"
Viren smirked and said "i'll help you."

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 03 March 2013 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nivedita glared at Viren and asks sternly "Where do I start?"...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
the moment he heard Nivi's question, he opened his arms wide and said "u can start from me." Nivi glared at him with anger and retorted back "oh please all these cheap flirting tricks of yours doesnt work on me. Try it somewhere else." Viren kept a hand on his heart and said "oh my bad luck."

pinkgal-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Nivedita turned away from him and looked around to see where she could start with, Viren walks up closer to her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
He stood right behind her just staring at her...

pinkgaledwardcullen19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top