Fan Fictions

Nivren FF Game 2

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I wanted to post another Nivren FF game as the other one stopped, I'm sure many of you know how to play this so I'll start:

I want to make it different from CCBM, so I'm gonna start of with Nivi coming out of college and Viren on his bike.

Nivedita stepped out of college and was heading home, on the other hand Viren was speeding away on his bike heading home after a long time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nivi walked along the narrow road, her long beautiful black hair was flying in the natural breeze as she tried to fix her dupatta round her neck which fluttered like a butterfly in the wind.
She walked hurriedly with her bag hanging down her shoulder. She could hear a motorbike honk behind her but choose to ignore as all she could think of is getting home to her sick grandma.
It finally registered when she heard someone yelling 'are you deaf as well as blind?!'
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nivedita was very worried about her grandmother's health then she heard someone shouting...she turned around while gritting her teeth in anger...a handsome guy was looking at her with anger
"Don't you dare to talk to me like that Mister?" Nivedita shouted back.

Viren kept staring back at Nivedita...although he was very angry but he didn't failed to notice how beautiful she looked...her red face in anger magnified her beauty even more...he didn't wanted to be rude to her but he retorted back
"Listen miss i am not even a bit interested in talking to you...but you are on my way...step aside and let me go..."

Nivedita shouted back at him " Who the hell are you to talk to me like that...Fine even i am not a bit interested in talking to you...she stepped towards the side of the road and with a final glance at Viren, she turned and started walking quickly away from him.

Viren started his bike while smirking and staring at her retreating back...When he went past her, he started honking his bike loudly irritating Nivedita further and let out a chuckle ,drove off.
Nivedita shouted at him "IDIOT!!!!"
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Viren had a victory smile on his face, he always loved winning, he drove off smirking, Nivedita was really angry but forgot what just happened when she remembered about her Dadi again...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She rushed to her Dadi quickly fforgetting about Viren, she got a call from home
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Nivedita answered the call, it was her Mum, Nivedita's mum asked her where she was...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Nivedita replied "Ma, I'll be there in 10 mins ok bye" and rushed all the way home 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
On the other hand Viren reached home and got off his bike he turns around and was about to go into the house when he bumps into someone, it was Nivedita again, Viren and Nivedita are neighbours and never leave a chance in arguing with each other, Viren says "What's your problem? Why do you keep bumping into me?!" Nivedita replies "My problem? What's your problem? Your the one who keeps bumping into me" and they kept arguing.
Yash on hearing the argument knew it was his sister and Viren, he went outside to stop them like he always does...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Yash came and stood in between both of them, he said "You two started argueing again?" Viren replies "Its not me she was the one who started it" Nivedita replies "No it was him"...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Yash stops them again and asks them both "Why do you two keep arguing all the time? I have never seen a single day go without you two arguing" Viren and Nivedita look at each other, for a moment they were just looking at each other and Yash continues and they then come out of their trance and give each other angry glares...