Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
1. So slapping did it all to MM! Both put through a gloomy situation! MM upset and angry on each other for their behavior!
2. MM also fell sick together in the process! Unconsciously Megha included Mohan into her family list by preparing Khada for him! May be she thinks that lives here with them after his dinner the other day!
3. When brought back to conscious she realized the fact she had to go to Mohan's house to feed him Khada so she poured it off
! Oh no! What did you do Megha, you threw away your own Khada 'cos Mohan got his serve thru' your little angel! Its better if you run there to get your share split in two glasses like tea sharing at office!
4. Mohan is all angry and showing it on things in and around his house! Oh! BTW what is he looking for??!! Mirchi's hanky??!!
Indu worries oh no my son gone crazy again for another girlie! She must be thinking "What's the problem with the girls??!! Don't they know appreciate the value of my Monu??!!"
5. Mohan gets emotional and crying to his wifey saying "We should have left JM!" Arrey yaar this is what we all wanted! But your vrooming return mesmerized us then! Now we feel bad for you!
6. Nanni angel coming in with the love medicine for Mohan made by Megha! Mohan is katti with Megha and so doesn't want anything prepared by her
! Nanni forcing Khada into Mohan, holding his nose! How Mohan wishes that Mirchi does it for him!
7. Nanni is the messenger now for Indu to take a toll on Megha! What a woman!
8. Indu throwing all chappals in form of words at Megha! What will the poor girl do now except to empathize with another mother being a mother herself! And she too wishes to say "I too don't want to be disturbed by your son! Please go and ask him to stay away from me!" And can Indu do that??!! She has taken her easy way out here 'cos she knows she has no control on her Monu!
9. Vyass' family reads Mohan's letter with Mohan as witness! Thank God, Mohan escaped from chappals but oh no! They thought that the letter is written by Amar! Is that symbolic representation that they accepted Mohan as their Amar!
Edited by Senpoo - 03 December 2012 at 10:05am