Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat - his passion, anger and annoyance... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetipc

Wow.The most awaited review for which i was waiting so keen on reading is out. Loved it so much.Very few people could decipher a person's  character ,feelings , emotions so well.And when it comes to Virat ,You are the best person to do it.It was so so so  brilliant .Now word to say how much good this post is and all i could say is you are the best .

Awww preeti . stop embarrassing me LOL.. i did not like how the post came out ,.but if you say you liked it ...there should be something in it .. and i am glad u liked it 

and thank you so much for the lovely comment .. Day Dreaming ..

p.s: thanks for the PM request for the write up and sorry couldn't reply back Ouch  but glad to see u commenting for the first time in my threadEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virat - his passion, anger and annoyance... (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Speechless for the umpteenth time!! ClapClapClap LOL, if the emoticon cud speak, then Munni dii, u better insure ur eardrums, fr they mite be blasted away by my thunderous claps & Hip Hip Hurrays!!!

Only you can analyse Virat to this extent.. U may say that its ramble, but you know what dii, the ramble*as you call it* is the perfect surgery of Virat's mind.. ur brain being the surgical blade & ur words.. the plaster to the surgical wound!!! LOL, Dr. Munni, eah??

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 03 December 2012 at 8:50am

iamanaida

Goldie

iamanaida

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Munni,

As usual, loved every bit of what you wrote.. bang on girl..fabulously penned... I think you should write a story on Virman...

Keep it up...

Regards,
Anaida

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaidashetty

Hi Munni,

As usual, loved every bit of what you wrote.. bang on girl..fabulously penned... I think you should write a story on Virman...

Keep it up...

Regards,
Anaida

Hi Anaida ..

thank you so much Hug did u like it.. i mean looks like i am one soul who was not happy with the write up .. but glad you loved it .. thanks again Anaida .. Embarrassed

love
Munni 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 December 2012 at 11:01pm

KifPaulholic

IF-Sizzlerz

KifPaulholic

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
wonderfull post as usaul loved it
did ever said i love ur writing

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

wonderfull post as usaul loved it
did ever said i love ur writing
thank you Embarrassed and glad u liked it 

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Wow.. Munni... I read just half of your post and could feel what you wrote.. I stopped reading then bcos I realised I need more time to really assimilate what you have written..So will do that sometime in the coming weekend.. My backlogs are getting longer and longer... Thanks a lot for the pm- I didnt want to miss this one... Sorry I take such a long time in answering my pm and your posts.. But please do keep sending the pm.  Since I am not able to watch the daily episodes I catch with the episodes through the daily upsates and your posts..

munnihyderabad

sennareni

Goldie

sennareni

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Sorry for the late reply..

First let me finish applauding Kushal for his amazing act in the Maha episode.. ClapI have watched the episode over and over again fast forwarding every other part other than Virat.. Especially the last part where there was no dialogue for Virat while Maanvi was being fiery with dialogues.. Could a guy really express so much without dialogues.. I am astounded by Kushals performance.. The same smirk and eyebrow raise and shaking of his head in his romantic scenes which used to make ppl go aawww, the same actions by the same person was expressing anger, jealousy and insecurity now.. How is this possible… Well Kushal made it possible..

And Nia as Maanvi, her expressions change within seconds… If we could count how this girl changes expressions in second she should be making a record.. Nia and Kushal together are just amazing.. I cant keep from thanking SidM for this - The person who brought these two together in the show.

And then an applause to you Munni for this amazing analysis..Thumbs Up

Now the Maha episode:

There is a saying

Your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure – Bill Cosby

And yes Virats desire for success was very strong… And his belief in himself and the talent  he possessed  was immense.. His strong belief was the only reason that made him  encourage Maanvi ..Well now people may question, so he encouraged Maanvi  believing that she is going to lose… Then I would reply  NO, he encouraged maanvi knowing that he would still win..There is a big difference.. Is it wrong.. Is so much of confidence wrong.. Now why is it wrong to believe in your own self… So if you are in a relationship you do not have the right to be confident about urself ?

And it would be really easy to understand it if we do not consider this whole situation by taking it as that of Virman but more of Virat… We have always analysed Virat only by tagging maanvi to him.. Its time to remove this tag and only look at Virat as a person..

Now Virat is a person who has been a failure in his professional front and wants to prove himself to his own family and himself because they tag him as a failure…So if Virat was so confident about himself then how did he start to fear failure so much… Tats because of all the public sympathies Maanvi was gaining which will bring her the votes.. Virat believes his talent, but here is it the talent tat is making maanvi popular??? No, Virat himself says its her personal life tat is making her popular..And he was right too.. People are not judging on the talent.. (Yuvi fought cancer, but in cricket u don't make his boundary a sixer due to his struggle, tats what Virat feels here)

And that was evident during the V-V brothers convo when Virat said
Final ko leke tensed nahi hoon bhai, result ko leke tensed hoon
—because Virat knows he is talented and believes it, but then he also understands that the results are not gonna be based on his talent alone..

I really really loved the VV bros convo.. How understanding are these two.. They stand up for each other when needed… And apologise to each other when they are wrong.. Oh tell me again why is this show not called Ek Hazaaron mein mera bhai hai.. I am in a deep thinking mode abt the title..

Virat is always touchy when it comes to music.. He sort of wraps music and love together..He lost love he lost his music.. He found love and he finds music.. Well that would tell what music really means to Virat when he places music and love on the same pedestal..

Well again if he is placing music and love on the same pedestal then why does he make his love suffer by using her as a punching bag to vent out all his anger, frustration… Well who else would he show it to other than the person who he feels is responsible… Love brought music back into his life and now his love stands between him and his music… This situation would make any sane man insane.. And hence the jealousy, insecurity and anger clouding his emotions and making him hurt his love for his music..

Though Virat and Maanvi are hurt in this situation , my heart goes out to Virat for all the above said reasons..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadshrav_KTholicKifPaulholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top