Phir Subah Hogi

Possible Future track- Attempt on Sugni's life

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aditya will not leave Sugni no matter what happens and Vikram can never get Sugni out of his head whether he loves her or hates her. What should the matriarch ( Maa thakur ) do in such a situation to free her son and grandson from Sugni?
It is not shown yet that she has banished Aditya from the family as he is her "laadla". She does not want to lose her nor she can ever accept bedini as her bahu. Sugni , too is not ready to budge from her determination to earn herself a place in their hearts despite being humiliated day in and day out. Gulabia has refused to take back her daughter. And if Aditya comes to know about Vikram's recent act of molestation ( suhagraat ), there is going to be the biggest showdown between mama bhanja which is going to fully destroy the intricacy of relationships in the household.
How should Maa Thakur avoid the situation from getting out of control?
Would she contemplate to eliminate  the root cause " Sugini " forever from their lives by plotting attempt on Sugni's life?
She is an influential thakur matriarch with no nonsense stand on " thakur" dignity..
So let me know your views on this...

Edited by Sweet_Krishna - 02 December 2012 at 10:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possible Future track- Attempt on Sugni's life" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
That would be an interesting   plot line.  Although getting rid of the Main Character in the show will serve no purpose for the CV's
 MT  has showed this past week that she is  shrewd, if somewhat backward in her thinking (i.E.. the advice she gave Reva, as if that would solve their problems)  She is willing to Pay any price to get  Sugni out. Would she stoop so low though?  i would not put it past her .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

That would be an interesting   plot line.  Although getting rid of the Main Character in the show will serve no purpose for the CV's
 MT  has showed this past week that she is  shrewd, if somewhat backward in her thinking (i.E.. the advice she gave Reva, as if that would solve their problems)  She is willing to Pay any price to get  Sugni out. Would she stoop so low though?  i would not put it past her .
Well Sugni will not actually be killed but it will add more fuel to the fire and I find it realistic too given to natural thakur instincts...

Edited by Sweet_Krishna - 02 December 2012 at 11:22am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.