Qubool Hai

Asad and Ayaan, the DNA connect (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_786

Ayaan ko Asad ke vajah se free mein award mil raha hai.. It will be ayaans 1st and last award...
Congo Asad for receiving 2 awards in just few days

They both deserve the award for the natural and flawless  acting they do ...congrats ASad and Ayaan both ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuinnocentgreen-rajsua-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad and Ayaan, the DNA connect (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

First of all Congoo to Asad & Ayaan for best brother award...they totally deserve it...

and about the bonding Yes...they really Love each other & soon they will prove it also...

QH is all about bonding..and it will come out with the time <3

Hey Oishi bang on comment...

QH is gonna explore relationships very soon and it will be an endearing and overwhelming experience to watch it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuinnocentgreen_Oishi_

shish15

IF-Dazzler

shish15

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
It is a great achievement for sure..that. ..they have just come into existence a month back and already made place in people's heart ..

Looks like this bonding is going to go through a very tough test. ...Let's see what prevails after this test...I am ready to put my bet on the brother's love. ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenzee_armaan

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

It is a great achievement for sure..that. ..they have just come into existence a month back and already made place in people's heart ..

Looks like this bonding is going to go through a very tough test. ...Let's see what prevails after this test...I am ready to put my bet on the brother's love. ...

Hey shishma thanks for the lovely comments dear ...thank u so much 

And yeah bet on the brothers love for sure 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuinnocentgreenzee_armaanshish15

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
even if time will test their bond i am sure they will come out as a winner as Asad said to aayan that wo Asad k zindigi ka ek hissa hai that nobody can come bwten them .  They r sharing a very strong bond and even if both the brothers falls for zoya in future then i sure kill eac otther type stage pe nehi jayega ..

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

even if time will test their bond i am sure they will come out as a winner as Asad said to aayan that wo Asad k zindigi ka ek hissa hai that nobody can come bwten them .  They r sharing a very strong bond and even if both the brothers falls for zoya in future then i sure kill eac otther type stage pe nehi jayega ..

Thak you for sharing in your views and yeah I am sure the bond is string enough to stand the yeast of time and yeah Zoya to beech main Aa hi gayi hai Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuzee_armaan-rajsua-Teja....

Rogue...

Goldie

Rogue...

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Ayaan ko Asad ke vajah se free mein award mil raha hai.. It will be ayaans 1st and last award...

They both deserve the award for the natural and flawless  acting they do ...congrats ASad and Ayaan both ...

Dont agree !...flawless acting & Ayaan ...miles apart !. Nikita's rgt ...muft main mill gaya award !

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abaddon

Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Dont agree !...flawless acting & Ayaan ...miles apart !. Nikita's rgt ...muft main mill gaya award !

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...to each his own...the characters are special to me rather than the actors...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rajsua-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.