Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Asad and Ayaan , The DNA connect 

They say blood is thicker than water.. Well history has proved it both ways since time immemorial.

While some siblings (even half siblings) , can kill FOR EACH OTHER, there are few who can KILL EACH OTHER.

Irony much, that Asad and Ayaan , who share a bond stronger than water , will have to prove it with time...

While some believe that they will be each other cause they both have selfless women as mothers, there are few who would believe otherwise, cause of the shrewd father.

What do you think, how would the bond of Asad and Ayaan change in days to come? 

This sibling post is for the award that the brother duo have won..cheers 

PS for any query you can PM me anytime 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapututu982Jahapana6packsiamknown2ukari_1spunk22ilvudaynikita_786prats233innocentgreencleopatra123shish15an_kmedha16zee_armaan--BimBim--teja0102..-rajsua-neenabinuGroverAddictsjj23tranquilsoul.._Oishi_.DarkParadise..blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad and Ayaan, the DNA connect" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocentgreen

Goldie

innocentgreen

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Congrats QH team for their first award...really seeing Assad & ayaan does not make u feel they are half brother...they both can go to any extent for each other...i think aage mein rift donno bhai mein ayega ...congrats nishi on your first post on QH forum...

Edited by innocentgreen - 02 December 2012 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaan

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Congrats QH team for their first award...really seeing Assad & ayaan does not make u feel they are half brother...they both can go to any extent for each other...i think aage mein rift donno bhai mein ayega ...congrats nishi on your first post on QH forum...

.hey Attiyah thanks a lot and yeah I so agree with you...they don't look like they are half brothers and rift is inevitable ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuinnocentgreenzee_armaanteja0102..

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Ok people thanks for the PM and I can totally understand whet u guys have written in the PMs..

1. Silent readers are wary of writing coz they can't express their views here...
2. Some of you are new here and it's ok if u don't know everything but share a line or two...

This show is good, there are lovely people here..just put down your thoughts here rather than PMing me ..it would be great.

Thanks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapu

cleopatra123

Goldie

cleopatra123

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I  hope it doesn't come to the point where they will want each other's blood on their hands and certainly not for a woman. Where we see jealousy and animosity between brothers in Indian Television in every other show, a pure ,selfless relationship between 2 brothers(and half brothers at that) is hard to find. For me at least ,the endearing bond b/w these two is what attracts me to this show. 

Edited by cleopatra123 - 02 December 2012 at 10:15am

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Ayaan ko Asad ke vajah se free mein award mil raha hai.. It will be ayaans 1st and last award...
Congo Asad for receiving 2 awards in just few days

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abaddonanoo67teja0102..GroverAddict

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
First of all Congoo to Asad & Ayaan for best brother award...they totally deserve it...

and about the bonding Yes...they really Love each other & soon they will prove it also...

QH is all about bonding..and it will come out with the time <3

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cleopatra123

I  hope it doesn't come to the point where they will want each other's blood on their hands and certainly not for a woman. Where we see jealousy and animosity between brothers in Indian Television in every other show, a pure ,selfless relationship between 2 brothers(and half brothers at that) is hard to find. For me at least ,the endearing bond b/w these two is what attracts me to this show. 

True, two brothers and one girl makes it pretty cliche...

Also, it would be a great to watch how the brothers selfless and caring and nice humans that they are Go through the trauma of foregoing true love ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapucleopatra123innocentgreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.