Pakistani Serials

Zindaghi gulzar hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

helloo

helloo

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Can some tell me little bit things that I didnt understand is that ...
1) is kashaf the oldest or youngest child
2) why her sister do all the work while she sits on the bed and write her diary while other ate working hard..
3)why zaroon don't like women ?? I mean kashaf she doesn't like guy since her father behavior .. Y zaroon point of view toward women like this .. It seem like there family is very functional and happy ??
Can someone please explain .. I am but confuse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zindaghi gulzar hai" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Raindrops-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Raindrops-..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Kashaf is the eldest ...don't know why her sister are working maybe coz they have holidays from college or waiting for admission lols 
I think Zaroon doesn't like women because of his Mother...the ultra Modern girls from his society is what he doesn't like 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top