Page   of 4

reetasharma

Groupbie

reetasharma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Country must be respected

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srdhar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "winner (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
trend continues

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I do not agree with u! Standing up for ur team is misbehaving then ...God knows!

srdhar

palpal88

palpal88

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Aman hit songs ROFL

lol

lol

hehe

ROFL  ROFL

in Hooka Bar,  we hear Himesh and Vineet more than Aman gee ROFL himesh is singing over Aman ROFL

and in PO PO is clearly Vikas Bhalla Song..  Aman is like background singer ROFL

and go go govinda..its an ok song.. nothing extraordinary.. there is a saying : " every dog has its day ROFL "

himesh is giving aman songs just to cover his sur kshetra insults. LOL

i think pakistan's insult got covered after nabeel won,after such abusive behaviour from AA and Sarah Raza Khan...LOLLOL...But its a truth that now indians have started to dislike AA after seeing his bad behaviour on television...indian used to love AA...so i think its pakis loss not indians...and atleast Aman got chance to sing...lets c how many songs nabeel will get to singLOLLOLLOL

preetie

palpal88

palpal88

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palpal88

Originally posted by V.I.P

Aman hit songs ROFL

lol

lol

hehe

ROFL  ROFL

in Hooka Bar,  we hear Himesh and Vineet more than Aman gee ROFL himesh is singing over Aman ROFL

and in PO PO is clearly Vikas Bhalla Song..  Aman is like background singer ROFL

and go go govinda..its an ok song.. nothing extraordinary.. there is a saying : " every dog has its day ROFL "

himesh is giving aman songs just to cover his sur kshetra insults. LOL

i think pakistan's insult got covered after nabeel won,after such abusive behaviour from AA and Sarah Raza Khan...LOLLOL...But its a truth that now indians have started to dislike AA after seeing his bad behaviour on television...indian used to love AA...so i think its pakis loss not indians...and atleast Aman got chance to sing...lets c how many songs nabeel will get to singLOLLOLLOL

and yeah "every dog has its day" just like Nabeel had his day on grande finaleLOLLOLLOL

preetie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.