Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes Thread 2 (Arshi SS) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 46

unnimolarcha

Goldie

unnimolarcha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Congrats
waiting for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanthi_chks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lost in Your Eyes Thread 2 (Arshi SS) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IPK007

IF-Rockerz

IPK007

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casker

congrats on new thread.
could you give the index of previous stories.

Thanks I've added my index on page one, if you do get a chance to read them, I would love to know what you think of them..Smile

momo121

IF-Rockerz

momo121

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
yay!
CONGRTS on ur new thread :D
and will be waiting for ur PM's

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Congratulations on thread 2! :)

Nidsubh007

IF-Sizzlerz

Nidsubh007

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread. But kinda sad that this story is ending. Please don't stop writing!

musicndance

musicndance

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE LOVED YOU R SS ALWAYS
DON'T DELAY  PART 29
PLEEEJ

IPK007

IF-Rockerz

IPK007

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

PART 29

Arnav went to drop Khushi to her apartment at 2:30. Driving on the almost secluded roads with a sleeping Khushi sitting next to him, he made a resolve that this had to end ...and that he will make it clear to his PR team tomorrow.

Reaching her apartment, as he looked at her sleeping face, his eyed softened and he bent down to kiss her gently on her lips.

"Wake up..Khushi", he murmured..

As Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him with post sleep confusion..he gave a half smile and said teasingly..."Wake up angel".

Khushi smiled back and said, "Your angel only".

"No doubt about that", Arnav said somberly.

"Then I should probably shrink myself and travel around on your right shoulder", Khushi teased him.

As Arnav laughed, she continued with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "That will keep the bad boy in you under control".

With his eyes smouldering, Arnav said, "What if the bad boy seduces the angel..?

"Not possible...angels are immune to seduction", Khushi said in mock seriousness.

"Hmmm", Arnav said running a finger lightly down her cheek and neck...sending a shiver down her spine.

"We should find that out some time", he said huskily.

Blushing, Khushi pointed to the car clock.  "But right now you need to go to bed..".

AR met his PR team the next day and over ruling all their protests, he asked them to announce their marriage to the media as soon as possible...Satish Kelkar gave in finally, and it was decided that they would release a press statement on the coming Saturday.

"That's two days from now...why not today?, Arnav said impatiently.

"Because, there will the distraction of the Moviefare awards night that day ..we don't want their undivided attention on our statement".

That made sense, so Arnav agreed, happy that he will be able to walk the red carpet with Khushi and sit next to her.

He called Khushi immediately to tell her about the good news..

"That means I will be able to move in with you after the awards ceremony", Khushi said fighting back tears. She had been feeling really lonely in her apartment.

"Yes...finally", Arnav felt his eyes getting moist too.

Arnav and Khushi couldn't meet for the next 2 days as Arnav had to rehearse with Mehr (his co star from his debut movie) for his performance on the awards night..after full days of shooting.

Khushi on the other hand was busy with her meetings with SK and the Star Plus.

She was simply blown away by SK, his on screen persona was not a patch on his offscreen one. Cool, down to earth, witty and with the most amazing sense of humor, he soon made Khushi feel very comfortable in his company.

Knowing that she was only nineteen, he treated her with an informal, almost big brotherly way.

Khushi fell in love with the role she was offered. The movie was a SKBeingHuman Productions one and it was about the life of the street children of Mumbai. Khushi's role was that of an angel, who comes in their lives in the guise of a homeless flower seller. SK was in the movie too playing himself.

She was happily going over the  script and contract, when Arnav called her in the middle of his rehearsal. "I'll  come to pick you up at 5 tomorrow...be ready", he said.

"What should I wear Arnav, western or ethnic?, Khushi asked frowning. "May be, it's time to hire a personal stylist", she thought.

"Whatever  you like...you look good in anything", Arnav said matter of factly..

It was 5pm on the Moviefare awards night and all the leading TV channels, newspapers and tabloids had already stratigically placed their reporters and their equipment around the RK studios, which was the venue for tonight's events..

A throng of reporters and camera persons, waited on either side of the red carpet...there were some lucky fans with connections who were allowed to wait there as well...some of them were busy giving out live tweet updates to the world..

Khushi and Arnav sat in the back seat of his car, holding hands...on the way to RK studios.

Dressed in a pale coral, long  anarkali with delicate silver work, that reached almost to her ankles, she looked ethereal..

Arnav dressed in all black and looking drop dead handsome, seemed to have eyes only for Khushi tonight...Gazing down at her, he hardly gave any thought to the awards night.

Reaching there, Arnav tightened his hold on her hand and said with a half smile, "Ready?

"Yes", Khushi smiled back at him.

The reporters and camera men were lying in wait for them, with their marriage having been announced earlier that day..

As they walked hand in hand,  down the red carpet braving the flashes of cameras and breathless, urgent questioning by the reporters, Khushi felt her heart race..

Feeling her nervousness, Arnav squeezed her hand and looked down at her to give her a reassuring smile..

Having already decided that they would not stop to talk to the reporters as of now, they took their seats in front of the magnificent, brilliantly lit up stage..

They had got the front row seats as AR was one of the nominees in the Best Debut- male category..

"I will have to leave you for a little bit for my performnace", he whispered to her.

"That's okay", Khushi whispered back, trying to ignore the stares that they were getting from all directions.

A voice requesting everyone to take their seats heralded the start of the ceremony.

Karan Johar and Sajid Khan were the masters of the ceremony and kept the audience entertained and enthralled by their wit and antics.

Several performances and awards later...KJ came back on stage to announce the next award...the  BEST DEBUT ..male category.

As a voice over, announced the names of the actors, a humongous screen on stage played a clip from their debut movies.

"Arnav Raizada for 'Mr Imperfect'

Gazing at Arnav's expressive eyes on the screen, Khushi felt she was going to faint from the suspense. She grabbed Arnav's arm so tightly that he looked down at her amusedly.

"And to announce and give away this award, I would like to invite on stage...SALMAN KHAN and PRIETY ZINTA",

SK walked on stage with his characteristic swagger and taking the mike, waited as PZ opened the envelope with a smile.

"Arnav Raizada for Mr Imperfect", SK announced, looking genuinely happy.

Khushi shrieked and couldn't help herself from throwing her arms around Arnav tightly, while Arnav looked bemused.

Getting up, he first bent down to kiss Khushi on her wet cheek before walking towards the stage.

Taking his trophy, he hugged SK and PZ and then being handed the mike, stood for a few seconds blanking out completely.

"Uh...I didn't prepare a speech..but", he began, to be interrupted by an amused SK.

"Yes, he has been busy with other things", SK said naughtily.

"I would like to thank my producer, Mr Mehra for believing in me and giving me this chance to prove myself".

Arnav could see Sheetal's father sitting amongst the audience...and his eyes held a silent apology...Even after what they had done to their reputation, there was still a part in him that could empathise with his feelings as a father.

"Without him, this wouldn't have been possible..."

About to leave the stage, he heard SK address him...He smiled, mentally preparing himself for some leg pulling.

"You know, Arnav I am really jealous of you today", SK began with a devilish glint in his eyes. "Not because you won this award...I won that too for MPK...that they forgot about me, after that for the next 20 years is a different story".

"It's because...for the first time in Hindi film industry, some one is trying to compete with me for the title of 'Bad boy'.

As the audience laughted and AR looked uncomfortable and undecided as to how he should respond to this joke..SK took pity on him and said, "That it's a title that neither of us deserve...our fans know very well"

Taking his seat beside Khushi, he handed his trophy to Khushi saying, "I will have to leave to go backstage to get ready for my performance".

Part 30 on page 14

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 10:14pm

The following 226 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarlipi13sydyaparna_mShini.Shiva86mishimkk10Merpanisa...hopalongsuganya91NIAMALLIKmalinimreena1146princessep13amsamsbammussttuuttiimeowratzpalemsrsChardonnayraniushabubulswtb.subhashiniasrdiwanisrossidmdm2013zunaishakaprasinkkgsrpeposarah-adil84Hanuharshitalibbyferns5ea03091ispkkndarshinimkoArshinmesangeethbalaankitbakanaj84Bella023fairycakecrazygurltracy1191mssravyaArmelaanusha_nehaxxSassyxxNowsheenneel123pmpm1nrthyachristmasMicha1005-Shalu-abhiyaaAnu179KeenaraSweetskmkritz11shilpi28marchandru_skmetitaliyaPRUMmz.brarsagmruswekria1996funwe23Mitalp142rajalekshmiLIONHEARTbansaldiya55inamajarArshi94narmathabiju21xyzsmquicksandhasheyshr1234eronicookie-loverkamtokdinwiniwonkaPriya_0chenisnapkFrozen_Anaarshifan91Aplihs_Devaki_ship13divya_divsipkndlover75pinky_sathiyacelinawalterkajal511BavariSeethusk2405luvbugReader_Hobbytoeditorspillamimosa658Nilanjana_20srija.singh04TanumonamandaclarkeAbyanRandomGirlanjusr06GoldenEyesKKKAamimusarnavbarunsini1234Shweta1691seabeautymsrenjiniprabha75lovespell-eiya-rati123mirnaliniParu_cherieLoverashw99saavan_loversaarah96ipkkndankseven_starsmsmarplebabydevil..Swapnali..shivanirajput358674rtjksNi_singhshubhadaskamaypranayAnvi2009lazylad8-FauZiPriyyankadazzlerabipari_goyalarhi101sreemeerahira2050AparameghafareeDalmuthuyasegadmoomin4455emistry..SSNAIR..aycma98priyalovelytanviadolly477praseethasunitikapoormissmkIronButterflyArshisarunfanshutterSS88A_BAkbtravni_barunTake_Thatmomo121Crazy_soulCookieeMonstermints23shree10sana11JforChimpanzeechandana.svkp1989riafnabhaktiiilaksh65FAYKHAN29Hot.Pink.Heelswin7rupzloveukvarshaWater.roops82tintinucaskershonagudiajakhushiVeena..ridizzzladdoo598Ethereal-Pathflowers4u--Nargis---Xpress-mandy15ArjuhisisLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..ssyahooajoopASR6262seeta_naipsthulasi_arshiGodhuliLogon.ProudBarunian.nishu_shorna1chillyEccentricaMeenu_Luvs_ASRCrazyAmielazyleavesvandana.sagarRasgulla_sp-Dark_Fantasy-chavvi16mishti_17Fazila~dumasCrazyForBarunvijiasr08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top