Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

I am a very strict and protective mother: Kamya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yeah, most mothers are like Sweety ji. So, not a big surprise that she is too. i would be more surprised if she was like Mandira in real life.Shocked
Again you expected the unexpected...LOL..
Yeah...!! It could be a big surprise for all of us... If she was like Mandira... In real life...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am a very strict and protective mother: Kamya (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joohi5ifyy

Thanks for sharing... Sweetyji is much better than Mandira. Mothers can relate to sweetyji Even Kamya said that she is like Sweetyji- 'Strict' and 'protective'. Anyways Kamya is doing so well..LoveU KamyaLOL

Yep...!!! Sweety's Parenting is loved by all... And Mandira's Parenting, well people are struggling to understand...LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yeah, most mothers are like Sweety ji. So, not a big surprise that she is too. i would be more surprised if she was like Mandira in real life.Shocked
Yeah...!! It could be a big surprise for all of us... If she was like Mandira... In real life...

No, I didn't. That's why I said "I would be". LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing... Sweetyji is much better than Mandira. Mothers can relate to sweetyji Even Kamya said that she is like Sweetyji- 'Strict' and 'protective'. Anyways Kamya is doing so well..LoveU KamyaLOL

Yep...!!! Sweety's Parenting is loved by all... And Mandira's Parenting, well people are struggling to understand...LOL

Hey, not all! LOL I for one don't love Sweety's parenting. Tongue

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

No, I didn't. That's why I said "I would be".LOL
You didn't?? Tell me truly you wanted or not...??LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Hey, not all! LOLI for one don't love Sweety's parenting.Tongue
By all I meant Majority... And here, if you talk about Mandira's Parenting... You are the only one... Who is in favour...LOLLOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

No, I didn't. That's why I said "I would be".LOL
You didn't?? Tell me truly you wanted or not...??LOL

No, I didn't. There will be very, very less Indian mothers like Mandira.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Hey, not all! LOLI for one don't love Sweety's parenting.Tongue
By all I meant Majority... And here, if you talk about Mandira's Parenting... You are the only one... Who is in favour...LOLLOL

Then say majority, not all. LOL And I remember seeing more than 1 vote in the poll that asked whether Mandira's parenting is good. So, there is someone else. Tongue

Edited by Freethinker112 - 03 December 2012 at 10:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top