Writers Corner

Poems by Anjaani (Both Sad and Romantic)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

faith_hope

faith_hope

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiAnusuyaYadavsbadamvandna12*Dev.*anushka2112KwitKattsrdjhaKuruproberoitistaaMomrinMISTIEcaskerjyothi_coolMaria.summaiyasayedMithi_vaniVerboseG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poems by Anjaani (Both Sad and Romantic)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Anjaani...I loved it...please continue

I like to scribble but I cant call it shayari that is just masti for AT friends...my father writes sometimes as he is also not a professional but out of love for the language. I picked up this from him-love for words specially in Hindi and Urdu so I am your biggest admirer here I think Embarrassed

actually emotions are best expressed through shayari only and happiness/sadness are two very strong emotions...looking forward to more Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hope

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG Anjaani I didn't know you are such a multitalented girl ClapClapClapClap itna AWSOME POEM kaise likh lete ho???StarStarStar mujhe toh bilkul hi nahi aata sayari or poems Ouch anyway loved it very much dear,,,,,,,,,,I am really very fortunate to have a talented person as my friend Embarrassed love you dear Hug

faith_hope

KwitKatts

IF-Dazzler

KwitKatts

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Arrey wah JaanClapClap You write poems too!! Now I know why you like my nameLOLLOL 
Seriously you are very talented yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Keep it up and do write n share moreSmileSmile 
1st one is quite emotional...OuchOuch 

faith_hope

Mithi_vani

IF-Sizzlerz

Mithi_vani

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
omg...omg...kya bat he...Anjani, Star Star , yar u r the multitelented writer...woh... I love ur poem-shayri, it touch my heart.Awesome, itani achhi story bhi likhati ho, sayri to karti ho...man gaye. Clap Clap Clap , I hv suggestion dear, u can take ur writing skill on serious note in future if u wish...I m sure u make great on it. Thumbs Up, nd thanks for pm dear.

Edited by Manshi - 02 December 2012 at 10:38am

faith_hope

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
How talented are you, Anjaani? Excellent shayari... looking forward to more.Clap

faith_hope

casker

IF-Rockerz

casker

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ClapClap

faith_hope

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.