Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Share Your IF and Madhubala Forum Experience... - Page 8

ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drashtirocks1

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900cc">glad the reason why u joined IF i.e Avinash has joined MB,,,,,,,,, im sure u must be very excited... yeah newcomers need to be appreciated more...</font>

Hey i joined Mb forum for Rishbala after CSAM ended.
Its just a co incidence AR is playing a part in Mb and yes im a big avi fan but had joined Mb forum when his jouning mb wasnt even known or heard..okay...:-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stormbreaker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1: joined IF on 23rd aprl 2012 for the sake of getting written updates..
2: apart frm MEIEJ, active on PV and QH forums also
3: no i dont
4: IF members are really humble and supportive..i would like to thank each and everyone from the core of my heart who made me feel homely and comfortable on IF
nice thread!
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikita59

I joined IF b/c of IPKKND, a dieheart fan! BUt, originally, I was all for Geet, but u see I didn't know IF existed for that matter! So by the time I joined IF, which was October 2012, Geet was over and the only way I was connected was through all the wonderfully written FF's on Maaneet. I am most active on IPKKND and Qubool hai! Because I am was/am addicted to both shows. For the time being, I have stopped watching MB, b/c I don't want to see such kind of pain, and revenge (which really has no meaning from RK's side). I see all this in real life around me. So, right now QH is the most interesting, light hearted, fun and at the same time very emotional and painful at times, but I am loving it b/c of it's new culture and gorgeous actors chemistry! Yes, I have friends mostly from IPKKND forum, where we do chat and read mostly FF's!

yeah the only way to remain connected to your fav jodis and show even after they have left your screens is IF and the wonderfully written FF's on them... these stories keep the characters alive...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Post your stories here...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roohasamia

Hey i joined Mb forum for Rishbala after CSAM ended.
Its just a co incidence AR is playing a part in Mb and yes im a big avi fan but had joined Mb forum when his jouning mb wasnt even known or heard..okay...:-)

ooh that's great... but i doubt now whether Avinash is still such a loved character or not... 
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Shruti.M-

1: joined IF on 23rd aprl 2012 for the sake of getting written updates..
2: apart frm MEIEJ, active on PV and QH forums also
3: no i dont
4: IF members are really humble and supportive..i would like to thank each and everyone from the core of my heart who made me feel homely and comfortable on IF
nice thread!

yeah the people are great here...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
more stories people...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
are there no more stories... please members contribute...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

may u guyz have a great life ahead...