Phir Subah Hogi

Future destiny of Sugini

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Joyel

Goldie

Joyel

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
first of all I tell u that PSH is a tragic entertainment not a masala entertainment.Every of u guys argued me for bringing the concept of SUGINI BECOMES PREGNANT WITH TVS...If Sugini becomes pregnant with Adi would not bring any tragedy for Sugini...and she is the only central character of the show...both TVS and Adi are the external forces affecting the fate of Sugini...If CVs adopt my concept,they can extend the show with a certain modification to adjust the TRPs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future destiny of Sugini" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Agree with your post

Last week Your post was a joke but this week it might be true... but we know it wont...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.