Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
There is no such material in my head regarding this topic LOL this is just for time pass as i find this forum quite dull since yesterday...for raising the actibvity level thought of having a discussion on few questions that hade been circulating in many heads Smile...

1. what u think why Chudail's half face is covered with hair...is it half burnt?
2. why chudail is meeting Jeet only...has she lost it or she wants to remind Jeet of something?
3. Do u think Jeet n Chudail have some past connections...if yes what that can be?
4. Whats ur view about Rano's sister...is she medically ill or there is koi aur raaz?
5. Why Jeet cried when chudail showed him her jalwa...was he hypnotised or he felt something?
6. Do u think chudail will enter as a normal girl in Saluja family?
7. Last but the most imp one whats ur predictions abt show? LOL

Chalo ji itna to hogya now yeh dekhna hai how many of u have faltu time like me TongueLOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..candy08-SexyAngel-Ayesha066Premeer_DiwaniCoeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What u think..." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">There is no such material in my head regarding this topic LOLthis is just for time pass as i find this forum quite dull since yesterday...for raising the actibvity level thought of having a discussion on few questions that hade been circulating in many heads Smile...

1. what u think why Chudail's half face is covered with hair...is it half burnt?

No I think it is done to create mysterious look around her.
</div>2. why chudail is meeting Jeet only...has she lost it or she wants to remind Jeet of something?

Right. She is wooing Jeet.
3. Do u think Jeet n Chudail have some past connections...if yes what that can be?

Definately psst connection. May be they were lovers.
4. Whats ur view about Rano's sister...is she medically ill or there is koi aur raaz?
Pata nahi.
<div>5. Why Jeet cried when chudail showed him her jalwa...was he hypnotised or he felt something?

hypnotised

obviousely normal girl.
7. Last but the most impone whats ur predictions abt show? LOL

lets wait and watch.
Chalo ji itna to hogya now yeh dekhna hai how many of uhave faltu time like me TongueLOL
</font>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Typing from mobile. Sorry forshort replies.

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-romaila

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

There is no such material in my head regarding this topic LOL this is just for time pass as i find this forum quite dull since yesterday...for raising the actibvity level thought of having a discussion on few questions that hade been circulating in many heads Smile...
Haan we only do time pass anyway ROFL Brains jab chaltha nehi thats wen we decide to make topics ROFLROFL 

OMG even i was thinking that ShockedROFL I think i watch too many films Stern SmileROFL

2. why chudail is meeting Jeet only...has she lost it or she wants to remind Jeet of something?
Maybe she knows him from peechle janam aur iss janam mein ayi to gain his love Ermm

Upar wali answer dekho ROFL

Raaz Ouch that movie was scary Ouch but i dont think there is any secret about that ROFL they just needed to get rid of the mother and sis warna how will rano stay in that house ROFL

5. Why Jeet cried when chudail showed him her jalwa...was he hypnotised or he felt something?
He was taken by her beauty BlushingROFL

Yeh seedha jeet ki biwi banke ayegi ROFL direct entry ROFL

That the mysterious lady is a chudail Stern Smile

Chalo ji itna to hogya now yeh dekhna hai how many of u have faltu time like me TongueLOL 

I wasted my precious time answering ROFL toh thik se paro aab TongueROFL

answers in black Cool duhhh ROFL

Edited by TrueKash - 02 December 2012 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailaCoeur2PsychoFMS

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

many heads? Confused tune bataya nahin ki tere paas mind reading powers bhi aa gayi hain LOL

i just hope woh ramsay movies ki tarah koi gothic look na ho Dead
coz she wants jeet Tongue
maybe past lovers or maybe jeet killed her true lover Tongue
depends on what CV want to do. maybe she is otherwise mentally ill but can sense the chudailGeek
fog melt ho gayi thi, bas. dimaag ko jyada mat chalao LOL
nope she won't till jeet marries her Tongue
ki jeet and anamika wud fall in love, but jeet's father will arrange his wedding with rano on bebe's insistence and so anamika will try to harm her Silly

Edited by ..dishu.. - 02 December 2012 at 10:14am

romaila

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
-res-

romaila

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

1. what u think why Chudail's half face is covered with hair...is it half burnt? Ermm I thought she looks sexy that wayLOL
2. why chudail is meeting Jeet only...has she lost it or she wants to remind Jeet of something? Chudail ko Jeet se pyaar ho gayaLOL
3. Do u think Jeet n Chudail have some past connections...if yes what that can be? Maybe pichle janam ka vahi ghisa pita pyaar!!LOL
4. Whats ur view about Rano's sister...is she medically ill or there is koi aur raaz? Koi aur Raaz ab puchna nai kya!!LOL
5. Why Jeet cried when chudail showed him her jalwa...was he hypnotised or he felt something? Pata nai.. meko lagta hai uski aanko me dekhne ke baad use infection ho gaya!!ROFL
6. Do u think chudail will enter as a normal girl in Saluja family? Nah... She is Chudail.. She should have a dhamakedaar entry!!Wink
Pehla hafta toh acha gaya.. High expectations hai.. Ab Dekha hai ki kya hota hai aage.. Pass ya Fail!!LOL Future me I guess Chudail Ko Jeet se pyaar ho jayega!!ROFL

Me I have faltu tym to reply to the questions with faltu answers!!ROFLROFL

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.