~:M o h i t S e h g a l' s BIRTHDAY B a s h :~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 146

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
aigooo!!!!!!!!!!! its my baby's birthday!!!!!!!!!! MOHIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a very very happy birthday baby. love you loads and loads and loads. you and sanaya inspire me so much and bring a smile on my face everyday. a sight of yours keeps my day :) and that is all life is about. keep everyone happy :) stay happy and keep spreading that smile mohit. love you and sanaya. God Bless :) 

@pari i loved the siggie waala write-up :) aani you rock :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.Nikki_TitliBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:M o h i t S e h g a l' s BIRTHDAY B a s h :~ (Page 7)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_ipsi

Goldie

sweet_ipsi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Finally...its the 3rd of december...Mohit's b'day..
Mohit...words will fall short to describe how important u are to us...You are a gem of a person...an extremely caring and sensible human being...a very humble and down-to-earth person...just getting to see ur smiling face makes my day...
Wishing u a very happy birthday...may u have a succesful life ahead...Hoping that ur show does good and u get all the success that u are worthy of...
And do get married soon...we are eagerly waiting to see u and Sanaya getting married...
 I still remember the amazing segments we got last year...hoping that we get atleast one Monaya segment today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.BabajiKaThullu

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

aww i missed all the fun :( waise bhi of late, not in touch with any of my friends, miss you all!!

wanna share something, went to watch aamir's talaash. OMG what a movie its a masterpiece! such larger than life characters Embarrassed I was nearly in tears.

anyways, coming to our b'day boy happy b'day baby, lots of success, luck,love and happiness for the year ahead!!! love you so so much will be back with my long post later hope so

Pari can't see ur post now since m online through cell, its taking time will be back tomorrow but m sure, it would be rocking!! Great teamwork radhi and aashi <3

.MohitzPari.BabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitKiMeera

aww i missed all the fun :( waise bhi of late, not in touch with any of my friends, miss you all!!

wanna share something, went to watch aamir's talaash. OMG what a movie its a masterpiece! such larger than life characters Embarrassed I was nearly in tears.

anyways, coming to our b'day boy happy b'day baby, lots of success, luck,love and happiness for the year ahead!!! love you so so much will be back with my long post later hope so

Pari can't see ur post now since m online through cell, its taking time will be back tomorrow but m sure, it would be rocking!! Great teamwork radhi and aashi <3

aahhh so finally meer is here... ohh karke karke pehle sehgal ko wish karle...

wow itna bada likha meine to sehgal ke liye ek line bhi nahi likhiOuch

aww u went to watch talaash... kamini exam nahi hai kya??? fir paper me answer talash karti reh jaayegi...

aur prof tera paper dekh kar bolega what a masterpiece..!

meine to kuch nahi kiya say thnks to pari & aashi...

@ also give credit to charmee.. as she didnt disturb us..

Meera1101.MohitzPari.

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yeah radhi, just came back so thought to visit here lol

As for exams, well prepared for the first paper :) baaki ka dekha jaayega heheh i know you missed me that's why you msged me on fb na yesterday? i will try to be active

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitKiMeera

yeah radhi, just came back so thought to visit here lol

As for exams, well prepared for the first paper :) baaki ka dekha jaayega heheh i know you missed me that's why you msged me on fb na yesterday? i will try to be active

hehehe its gud... 

dats good yaar u r well prepared...  wo to hai jo hoga dekha jata hai LOL...

yah last day i missed u a lot n evn today... yah plzz try to be active yaar..Smile

Meera1101.MohitzPari.

-Marie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Marie-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Mohit Seghal <3 <3 

.MohitzPari.

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday MohitHeart wishing you a very blessed and happy birthday celebration with you loved onceEmbarrassed
Today is not just a special day for you but it is also very special for all your fans meaning us today we get together to celebrate this day because you were brought to the world :D
Love everything about you you are a fabulous actor, and human been.  As Samrat you made me fall in love and so far what little bits of Sid I have seen you are making me a proud fan. Because you are one of those actors without limits you just keep on improving and improving making us laugh, cry, smile, angry, love, and BLUSH!Blushing Infect I don't think anyone else in this world can make my cheeks go this redErmmLOL
And as a person you are even better it is always a treat watching one of your interviews as your warm and caring nature shines right through the screen it is not hard to tell that you are a sweetheart!Heart
And I must say you are not only a talented actor but singer as wellWink and you are improving tremendously in you r dancing too you are what girls the complete package Wink
Love you so much have an amazing birthday

Love a crazy fan,
tanzeel

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 03 December 2012 at 6:07pm

.MohitzPari.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.