Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah hogi - TVS story Not Sugni

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
The theme of this show must be how sensible gentleman turned into a villain becoz of his love for a girl and not about a girl who wants to lead a respectable life. She did everything to get into a takurs bunglow. Now she gets the attention of her husband and also is not away from her lovers eyes. Good strategy. Never understood the logic of marrying the nephew to save the uncles marraige... She has been responsible for the drift in the family... the intention of the mother and daughter is only to prove that Vikram is wrong and they are right and the only good people and not really about saving Vikram's marraige (Credit 4this post to Sarita Naik)

Edited by ronshaan - 02 December 2012 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cuteJulieDJoyel

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

The theme of this show must be how sensible gentleman turned into a villain becoz of his love for a girl and not about a girl who wants to lead a respectable life. She did everything to get into a takurs bunglow. Now she gets the attention of her husband and also is not away from her lovers eyes. Good strategy. Never understood the logic of marrying the nephew to save the uncles marraige... She has been responsible for the drift in the family... the intention of the mother and daughter is only to prove that Vikram is wrong and they are right and the only good people and not really about saving Vikram's marraige (Credit 4this post to Sarita Naik)

..this actor...whuz he..???...which show was he doing earlier..??
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

visit his profile and see who is he... you can also visit his AT and check his work we share videos of his on that AT / details ext
he did many shows like... Koshish ek asha , astitva, sonu sweety , gili gili gappa , ek chavi hay pados main and so on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by merryface

visit his profile and see who is he... you can also visit his AT and check his work we share videos of his on that AT / details ext
he did many shows like... Koshish ek asha , astitva, sonu sweety , gili gili gappa , ek chavi hay pados main and so on...

I seen him in Koshish and Astitva. I totaly love his dialogues delivery in PSH.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cutecroziaxxJulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
well i must update my page details to this one cos now 4 me and other vikram fans its vikram story !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieD

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
For me as well, this show is about TVS and his pain and how he will eventually overcome the darkness in his life right now.

ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
i updated the details on my page from sugni;s story into vikram's story and I think like me there are many fans who wait for the subah in vikrams life

JulieD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index