Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the support guys!😳
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Sometimes, the similar issue occurs with IE too especially with regards to color coding
-Niky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Sometimes, the similar issue occurs with IE too especially with regards to color coding

And with the font size too!🤢
Its so tedious to re-edit your post everytime!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
@ Niky: Yup, I do face the same and sometimes I leave it as it is, because the moment i edit to fix the others, another part of the content will be messed up again 😆😆
Minionite thumbnail

See what I have noticed is that GC doesn't allow IF codes, but colour coding is amazing.

IE doesn't allow colour coding or font coding too well, but everything else is good. Sometimes if I have something important, I'll make it on IE first, do all the formatting and then I'll log in from GC and fix the colour coding and font coding.
-Niky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

See what I have noticed is that GC doesn't allow IF codes, but colour coding is amazing.

IE doesn't allow colour coding or font coding too well, but everything else is good. Sometimes if I have something important, I'll make it on IE first, do all the formatting and then I'll log in from GC and fix the colour coding and font coding.

The same with me... when I have to put URL tags, i log in from IE & do that, but its so annoying!😡
-Niky- thumbnail

@ Niky: Yup, I do face the same and sometimes I leave it as it is, because the moment i edit to fix the others, another part of the content will be messed up again 😆😆

😆😆..same!😉
BTW, belated happy b'day! 🥳..hope you liked the siggies!😳😃