IF codes don't work properly! :|

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! 🤗
I'm Niky, back with another suggestion, well actually a grievance this time!😕

*I use Google chrome Center align a post, not only by using the button, but also by using the codes.
Even when I center align using the words, if it does apply, the whole page disrupts, i have to re-edit the post, do it left align using the button & then the pages becomes correct, and the funny part is, the post is still center align.

*Not only that, even if I have to copy paste a simple hyperlink, i cannot, cause if I do, it comes out as normal text which has to copy-pasted everytime!

*Also, I want want to put a URL for a topic, I cannot, because, the link would just break. If I have to do it, I have to open IE & do it in that.

*Even the color codes are not applicable, even when I put colors to my post, there are times when it comes out black only!

Please take a note of all these problems!😊

-Niky😊

Agree!The same happens with me! 
Whenever i try to align a post to center it doesn't happen :/
Totally Agree!! I c'riously hate itt, whn these kinda thngs happn :/ =(
I also use GC and IF buttons don't work there. Just the codes. If you want to center-align a post, you have to use the code every time you press enter otherwise it'll come out all weird with half the things center-aligned and half not.

Hyperlinks used to work earlier but they don't now. I always have to insert them separately and yes, colours are an issue too. I always have to use firefox whenever I update my shop and back when I used to work for a forum's newsletter. I wish IF does something which makes the website more user-friendly even in chrome.

Thanks for bringing this up, Niky (=
I used to use Google Chrome and suffered the same. But then started using Mozilla Firefox and everything's proper, all the codes are working.

I guess there is some problem in GC.
Arre i face exactly the same problems too!!
Chrome is the best and faster browser and sadly many IF features arent compatible to it. I really hope something is done about it soon.
@niky- thanks for opening this topic :)

Safari too have issues with the codes some times. 

Will pass this to Vijay so something can be done. 

Originally posted by Aahaana

Safari too have issues with the codes some times. 

Will pass this to Vijay so something can be done. 

Thanks a lot Meli! 🤗
You're the best!😛
Yes! Apple's Safari, Opera Mini ,GC, have problems with IF. Well, i always get colour and Center Problem. Thanks Aahaana for reply. Regards

A better solution for small issues is Firefox, use that. Regards
Yep this problem happens in GC and Safari. Using FF and IE these codes are fine.