Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug
I'm Niky, back with another suggestion, well actually a grievance this time!Confused

*I use Google chrome Center align a post, not only by using the button, but also by using the codes.
Even when I center align using the words, if it does apply, the whole page disrupts, i have to re-edit the post, do it left align using the button & then the pages becomes correct, and the funny part is, the post is still center align.

*Not only that, even if I have to copy paste a simple hyperlink, i cannot, cause if I do, it comes out as normal text which has to copy-pasted everytime!

*Also, I want want to put a URL for a topic, I cannot, because, the link would just break. If I have to do it, I have to open IE & do it in that.

*Even the color codes are not applicable, even when I put colors to my post, there are times when it comes out black only!Ouch

Please take a note of all these problems!Smile

-NikySmile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.-Swetha--Deepali-vampyrgirlrichaarathyvrbezubaan.forever_young---Sonia---Lumossikhni_.ByGod.Nancy--Udhay--.DarkParadise..snowflake.dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF codes don't work properly! :|" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Agree!The same happens with me! 
Whenever i try to align a post to center it doesn't happen :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niky-

Megha-Sobti

IF-Dazzler

Megha-Sobti

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Totally Agree!! I c'riously hate itt, whn these kinda thngs happn :/ =(

-Niky-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I also use GC and IF buttons don't work there. Just the codes. If you want to center-align a post, you have to use the code every time you press enter otherwise it'll come out all weird with half the things center-aligned and half not.

Hyperlinks used to work earlier but they don't now. I always have to insert them separately and yes, colours are an issue too. I always have to use firefox whenever I update my shop and back when I used to work for a forum's newsletter. I wish IF does something which makes the website more user-friendly even in chrome.

Thanks for bringing this up, Niky (=

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Niky-

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I used to use Google Chrome and suffered the same. But then started using Mozilla Firefox and everything's proper, all the codes are working.

I guess there is some problem in GC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Niky-

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Arre i face exactly the same problems too!!
Chrome is the best and faster browser and sadly many IF features arent compatible to it. I really hope something is done about it soon.
@niky- thanks for opening this topic :)

-Niky-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Safari too have issues with the codes some times. 

Will pass this to Vijay so something can be done. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.-Swetha--Niky-

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Safari too have issues with the codes some times. 

Will pass this to Vijay so something can be done. 

Thanks a lot Meli! Hug
You're the best!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top