Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

ways to make this forum active

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
guys i  think this show has potential and i would really like to make this forum active
so any suggestion on how to make it active?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reserved_angelromaila

Reserved_angel IF-Rockerz
Reserved_angel
Reserved_angel

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hello...
this is sakshi...
this serial has started just a few days back...
so according to me it'll take some time... bt few more we can do is that we can increase the discussion on the forum abt the episode regularly.. it will also make increase in points... Smile
romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
It will take time n as the show has potential we can expect more crowd here...so far everybody is rushing for making individual Character's AT which i dont think is a wise idea to have it now...its better to have one AT where all can communicate n understand each other...the nore they will know each other the more are likely to visit over n over again...next we need some creatitive posts for member's interest, we can make prediction posts regarding Chudail's mysetry...can share information abt supernatural stuff etc 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">It will take time n as the show has potential we can expect more crowd here...so far everybody is rushing for making individual Character's AT which i dont think is a wise idea to have it now...its better to have one AT whereall can communicate n understand each other...the nore they will know each other the more are likely to visit over n over again...next we need some creatitive posts for member's interest, we can make prediction posts regarding Chudail's mysetry...can share information abt supernatural stuff etc</font>

Totally agree with romi!
And we could have people writing OS/SS, making VMs, daily discussion threads,games, newsletter etc
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Show is very new. Slowly forum will become active.

Edited by elasingh - 03 December 2012 at 8:59pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index