Always Yours: The End Pg. 50 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow really nice update...So Yuvraj too considers Trishna as badluck...

RK ki super entry loved it.

Thanx for PM
PM me when you update.
wow new touch to story... thanks 4 pm... waiting 4 rima next meet...
quiet a great deviance... from the one on screen... i'm finding this very interesting...and your thought of a boy child for padmini...is really something...which everybody can Not think of... 
great job..👏
Great update! RK's becoming obsessed with Madhu - "In truth, RK was in too good a mood after seeing Madhu. He could indulge her foolish brother a bit." I also thought it was soo funny that RK was having this entirely different conversation than what Madhu's family heard. Yuvraj seems very young still - young and angry compared to RK. Since I don't really hate him yet, I can't be too happy that RK has written him off, but we'll see what happens..

Can't wait for your next update! Thanks for the PM also :)
I love it!!! I'm glade you posted a picture of Yuvraj, I always enjoy reading while I can picture characters visually. Can't wait for RK's next move and how he will insert himself in Madhu's life... This shall be interesting..
Another brilliant chapter! I loved it how RK couldn't keep his eyes away from Madhu and how Dadima was trying to hide Madhu from his view. lol Good one! 

I saw the picture you posted of Yuvraj Chaudhary. He is perfect to be Madhu's protective handsome brother. Well chosen! =D

Can't wait for the next chapter for more RK/Madhu moments!

Originally posted by apolloartemis

First off, a big thank you to everyone who has commented on this story- my apologies that I could thank you all individually. Second, I've had a few pm's to post a picture of Yuvraj Chaudhary, so
the pic is below.
The guy I had put before apparently was in VD's previous show? Sorry didn't know that. So when you think of Yuvraj, think of this guy, okay? Ignore the pic in the quotation posts. Thanks
The next chapter will be updated in a few hours. Thanks all for your support!

Oh My God!! MISHAL RAHEJAA!!!!! 
I can never forget him... LOve Story!!!

Aakash.. he is for me... AAKASH FOREVER!!! 
Wow ! splendid 👏 I loved Madhu's convo with RK and oho ! RK smitten by Choti Malkin 😳
Throughout his time of business with Yuvraj Madhu did not leave his thoughts ... 
loved it ❤️
ty 4 pm 
looking forth the next
So here is chapter 3. Two things though: First off, I am very sorry for not individually replying to all comments- but between holidays, family and finals, it's taking all the extra time just to come here, write the fics, and post. So please forgive me, I'll try to reply to individual comments when I can. Each and everyone of them is cherished though. Thank you!😊
Second: I know people were not happy about the episode yesteday. I hope this update cheers you up a little bit!
And if you think things are moving too fast? Remember this is a short story (though I seem to keep adding chapters...)

Part 3

"So Yuvraj is the owner of all these lands, and the farmers pay him in grain?" RK asked Madhu as they surveyed the fields and those who were working in them. After several weeks of visiting the Thakur and talking to and gazing at Madhubala discreetly, he had managed to persuade Yuvraj to let his sister show RK the fields in order to spend some time with her. The ever present Ram Singh was there, but Bittuji was providing a sufficient distraction with his tales.

"Yes." Madhu replied absently, hands gently stroking the heads of the grain. "It's an old system that's been in place for generations. We know nothing else."

"You don't strike me as the type to be content with that."

Madhu threw RK an arch look. "A few conversations don't make you my confidant, Mr. Rishab Kundra. How do you know what I want?"

RK shrugged. "Sometimes people need a lifetime to understand a person…but sometimes one look conveys everything." His eyes bored into hers at this proclamation. She turned away, rattled.

"This is not your film set." Madhu answered back, lowly. "There is no need for dialogue here."

RK cocked his head. "Are you happy here then?"

Don't make me think about these things Madhu pleaded in her mind. Not when my life is dictated by my brother. Not when I can't do anything to change it.

She laughed unhappily. "Happiness is not in the vocabulary of a Thakurahin. Only duty. Only obedience." Her eyes widened as she realized what she had said. Never had Madhu opened up about her feelings to anyone- not even Daima, who had been her caretaker since she was a baby. But for some reason, Rishab Kundra made her an open book.

"It's not only the Thakur's who have that problem." RK answered, eyes locking with hers. "Sometimes, when everyone you love betrays you…happiness leaves the vocabulary of superstars too." The widening of his eyes indicated that he had not meant to let those words slip out as well.

What is happening to us? Madhu wondered as the both lost themselves in each others gaze. How can we, total strangers, be so connected? How?

RK broke the eye contact, a grin fixed firmly on his face as he changed the subject.

The ongoing conversation was interrupted by Ram Singh, who had managed to pull himself away from Bittuji's fascinating tales.

"Sorry, Choti Malkin." He said respectfully. "We are supposed to be at the house soon. Yuvraj Malik asked to make sure."

"Ofcourse." Madhu nodded, smiling faintly at RK before walking away. RK watched her back until she disappeared. Bittuji looked at his Chief's thoughtful visage and decided not to comment on his fascination with a simple village girl.

"She's not what I thought she would be." RK said final tone, indicating that the subject was not open for discussion.

XXX

Months passed thus, with RK shooting his film and talking with Yuvraj's family, particularly Madhu. Yuvraj, busy with Trishna's wedding preparations was oblivious to the superstar's attentions, but the women in the family were not as blind. Trishna seethed with jealously, and Padmini watched helpless, torn between her two daughters. Dadima adopted a wait and watch attitude, as she did not want a ruckus without just cause. RK had been approached by Madhu's caretaker, Daima, who had implored that he stop his attentions. He had decided to ignore her- what did a simple village woman know about matters of the world? But RK, in his arrogance, did not realize that the world he came from and the world he was currently in were poles apart, and the one who would suffer for his transgressions would not be himself, but the girl who had him spellbound.

XXX

"So Yuvraj is king and everyone is his subject?" RK asked lightly. Madhu and he were standing under the tree they had first met at, conversing alone yet again. Unlike other conversations, this one had turned serious quickly, a result of the fact that the shoot was close to wrapping up, and RK's restlessness in not acquiring the object of his affections.

"Yes." Madhu answered slowly. "We all obey Yuvraj. Before him, my father."
"I remember in one of the first conversations we had you mentioned him…what was he like?"

"A horrible man." Madhu answered flatly. "He used to use Dido for target practice. Once when Yuvraj was a little boy, he instigated him to shoot as well. I begged Yuvraj not to. My brother listened to me. My father broke my arm for my insolence." Madhu closed her eyes to avoid RK's steady gaze.

From now on, all you say is yes or no. She instructed herself, knowing how futile the command was.

"You must be glad he is dead." Was all RK commented, not looking at her in pity. Madhu was grateful for that. She changed the conversation.

"You know Dido is getting married right?"

RK scoffed. "Everyone in this dinky village knows. It's all they are talking about." He grinned in chagrin as Madhu arched a disdainful eyebrow at his description of her village.

"Yuvraj is going to invite you, so you better accept. It will be your last event here before you leave, right?" Her breath caught as she imagined him leaving. How would the hole RK would leave in her life be filled? Unknown to Madhu, RK was contemplating similar thoughts. Madhu had enriched his life so much in the past months. Her beauty, her humility, her unknowing charisma…all had wreaked havoc on RK's senses. The worst part, for him, was that she was not even trying to seduce him! By being herself, Madhubala had hooked him in her net. Part of RK was relived to be going away from her enticing presence. The other part was roaring wounded at the thought.

"Yes." He replied slowly. "The engagement is after the shoot wraps up. So I'll be there for that…not the marriage."

Madhu smiled bravely. "That's good. Dido might leave the groom at the alter if you show up at the wedding."

RK rolled his eyes in response. The two looked at each silently for the next few moments. Eyes communicating what lips could not.

"I have to go." Madhu whispered finally. RK reluctantly nodded, then watched her walking away. He was getting sick of the sight.

XXX

"Wow." Bittuji breathed as he and RK entered the newly renovated haveli. "Thakur sir has gone all out, huh?"

"Just you wait and see what he does for Madhu Malkin's wedding! It'll blow this one out of the water!" A passing servant, having heard the conversation, chirped. RK glared at the woman, and the servant squeaked before hurrying away. He took deep breaths to avoid getting angry at the thought, but his actions were futile.

"I need to find Madhu." He muttered to Bittuji before hurrying away.

The object of his search was busy directing the servants to their various locations. RK's eyes found her, feasting hungrily on her svelte form for a few moments before making his way to her. Madhu saw him as he approached, and her breath caught at his handsome visage.

"You came!" She said happily, unable to stop the smile from spreading on her features. The frown she got in response quickly wiped the grin off her lips.

"What is the matter?" Madhu asked worriedly. "Do you have to leave early?"

RK did not respond, choosing the drag her into an isolated corner. Madhu struggled half-heartedly, wondering what was wrong with him and praying no one had seen them.

"What is the matter with you?" She cried as he finally reached an isolated corner, pushing her away. Madhu stumbled and glared at him, but faltered at the intensity in his eyes as he came closer and closer.

"RK?" She whispered. "What is wrong with you?"

His arms finally made their upwards, pinning her between his body and the wall. Madhu's breathing accelerated, as she finally became aware of the vulnerability of her position.

"RK?" She breathed. One hand moved to touch her face, slowly tracing her cheek.

"RK Stop." Madhu whispered, looking around furtively. Though the corridor was deserted there was a function going on. If anyone saw her in this position her reputation, her honor would be forever tarnished. Women were killed for that here. Didn't RK understand that? More importantly, why was she letting him touch her?

RK didn't have any idea of Madhu's inner turmoil. He wasn't aware of all the unspoken rules he was breaking. His fingers trailed down her cheek, and she shivered.

"You skin is like ivory." He said in a low voice. "Whenever I come near you, whenever I touch you, it's like I've sculpted a masterpiece. My very own Galatea-except you're flesh, not stone."

"What rubbish are you speaking?" Madhu glared. "Let me go right now!"

"I could say the same to you." RK whispered back heatedly. "Let me go! Free me from your snare!"

"What?" Madhu asked, puzzled.

"Since I've met you I haven't stopped thinking about you- it's insane! No one has ever affected me like this- and I've been with a ton of women!" RK paused as a flash of hurt went through Madhu's expression, but continued as she visibly steeled herself.

"Ever since I've met you, you've seeped into every thought, every moment! I wake up thinking of you, I go to sleep thinking of you! I look at things and think of how you would like or hate them! Our conversations keep going around in my brain. Getting more of you doesn't satisfy me- I always want more! Just…stop." RK finally stopped his tirade, looking at Madhu's shocked expression.

"I haven't done anything." Madhu murmured. RK trailed a finger down her cheek, tracing her lips.

"Tell me I have the same effect on you." His voice was near pleading. "Tell me it's happening to you too, Madhu. I can't be alone in this!"

"This is madness." Madhu's voice was shaky as both stared at each other, coming closer and closer.

"You're not answering my question."

Madhu looked at him, then decided, for the first time in her life, to throw caution to the wind. "I've never met anyone like you…I never will. Whoever my husband will be…" Madhu's sentence was cut off as RK's lips finally made contact with hers.

For a moment they were frozen, taken aback by the surge of electricity that went through their bodies as their lips connected. Then RK moved, hungrily feasting on what he had been denying himself for so long. Madhu's lips were the softest he had ever felt, her taste was addicting, and RK knew he would never get his fill of this. He would never get his fill of his Madhubala. Accepting his fate, his tilted her head to get a better angle. Tugging on her lower lip, RK bit it softly before his tongue slipped into her mouth.

Madhu moan's were muffled, but her hands made their way into RK's hair, tugging on his scalp as she bought him closer, passion escalating the longer they were connected. Finally they separated, needing air. Soft pants filled the silence as they stared at each other.

"Madhu…"
"I can't do this…I can't do this!" Madhu cried, breaking away from the circle of his arms, backing away.

"Madhu…" RK repeated, looking at her as if she was a revelation. As if she was the answer to all his questions.

"I am not a toy for you to play with!" She cried out, anguished, before turning her back on him and running away. RK made to follow her, but she had disappeared into the crowd. He cursed, then made a vow then and there. Madhubala was not getting away from him. RK would talk to Yuvraj tomorrow. It was clear Madhu would never be his as anything but his wife. And strangely, for the first time, RK was fine with the thought.

Unknown to the lovers, one person had seen everything. And soon, their house of cards would come tumbling down.

lovely update. so good. thanx 4 PM.

i loved how she unintentialy shared her feelings with RK & then 'first kiss', terrific. blooming love.

still thinking who saw them. if it  was balraj, then what will happen. can't wait 4 next part. update soon.

& also me 1st.