Always Yours: The End Pg. 50

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all! My new fic- it's going to be short, about 8-9 chapters, and deal with the question; What if Padmini had given birth to a boy? Well, RK and Madhu would still meetπŸ˜‰- this is their story
Please read and Review.
Note- this fic will have explicit scenes, however to comply with IF regulations, they will be posted, along with the chapters, on my livejournal. This is the link:
Do comment either here or there once you have read the chapters- thank you.

Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 6
Chapter 3: Page 10
Chapter 4: Page 15
Chapter 5: Page 22
Chapter 6: Page 27
Chapter 7: Page 33
 Chapter 8: Page 38
Chapter 9: Page 44
Chapter 10/Epilogue: Pg. 50

Chapter 1: The first meeting

"A boy." Daima pronounced, lifting the wailing infant up. Balraj and Dadima laughed, assured of their good fortune for years to come.

A little more than a year later, a girl was born into the family. Padmini showed her toddler son his baby sister, smiling as he touched the baby's foot curiously.

"You must always protect your sister, Raj." She whispered. "She is your responsibility. You have to look after her'and Trishna." Padmini added hastily, feeling guilty that she had forgotten her step daughter, even if it was just for a moment.

The toddler babbled happily, eager to play with his new toy.

"She's yours'your sister'.Madhubala."

XXX

"Madhu! Madhu! Where is that girl?" Dadima demanded, looking at the cowering servants furiously.

"Calm down, Dadima." Yuvraj Chaudhary drawled, walking in with his men. He bent and touched his grandmother's feet, stopping and smiling at his mother, who was in the kitchen with his step-sister.

"I sent Madhu to talk with Rajesh Kaka about his harvest. You know the farmers talk more easily with her'she can get them to work miracles. They try and run when I go after them'Madhu hates it when I threaten to shoot them. So I told her to go talk to them about this years harvest. Besides, she has a bodyguard."

"You sent your unmarried sister out on errands for men? What is the matter with you Yuvraj?! After your father's death, you are the man of this house, and this is what you do with its women?" Dadima shouted. Yuvraj gave her an unimpressed look.

"Please Dadima. Madhu is not Trishana. She's Yuvraj Chaudhary's sister. No man will ever lay a hand on her. You know that offers have already come for Madhu's hand. She's spirited'Thakur's are supposed to have that josh. We are not supposed to be cowering and mewling." Here he threw a disdainful look at his cringing step-sister.

"Enough." Dadima snapped. "Get Madhu back." She told a manservant, who nodded and made his way outside.

"Do not give her too much freedom, Yuvraj." Dadima warned the bored young man. "Madhubala will run wild if you let her."

"You underestimate her Dadima. She's my sister. Madhu's loyalty is to me. She'll do whatever I'll say." Yuvraj replied, making his way up to his room for an afternoon nap.

Xxx

"Try and understand Bibiji. I simply cannot give what I have given over the past few years. The harvest this year was bad. If I give my usual amount, I won't be able to feed my children!"

"I understand." Madhu soothed the distraught man. "Don't worry, I'll make my brother understand your plight. We'll just have to find another way to get the money."

"But Yuvraj Sahib'"
"Didn't I say not to worry. You have my word. It's gold. My brother will do nothing to you."

"Thank you, Bibiji!"

Madhu smiled softly at the relieved man, then turned back to walk across the fields where her bodyguard waited. She had realized early on that the men sent to protect her intimidated the people she wanted to talk to, so she usually had them wait a bit of a distance away so she could have private conversations. Madhu had actually helped a lot of people this way with small problems here and there. But she knew she was privileged compared to her other relatives. Yuvraj treated her much better than he did Trishna and Padmini. Though Madhu often tried to deflect his anger, Trishna had hated her for a while now. Madhu missed the closeness they had once had.

Lost in her thoughts, she was surprised at the sudden gust of wind they blew away her chunni. Cursing under her breath, she ran after the piece of cloth, zigzagging as the wind blew it here and there. Finally it landed on the branch of a tree. Madhu squinted up at him, listening to the pants of her bodyguard as he caught up to her.

"Malkin, let me go get it for you."

"No, Ram Singh. You're too heavy for these branches. I can climb them."

"But'"

"Ram Singh, all that will happen is that you'll fall and then I'll have to go back home alone to get help for you. Stay down here."

So saying, she hefted herself up the branches, nimbly climbing to where her chunni was resting.

Madhu grabbed the piece of cloth, but squinted as she saw some cars coming quickly on their way. As she watched, one of the cars stopped close to where they were, with three men exiting. Two of them seemed to be deferring to the third, who had a commanding presence. But Madhu could not make out any of their features. She decided to stay on the tree. It would not do for her to meet strangers disheveled, without the protection of her family. Ram Singh could deal with them.

"Hey, you." One of the men rudely addressed him. Madhu imagined that Ram Singh was bristling visibly and grinned at the image.

"Yes?" He answered back, brusquely.

"Who owns this land?" The man asked.

"Why do you care?" Ram Singh asked rudely back. The squabble went back and forth for a few minutes, each exchange becoming uglier. Madhu began to get bored sitting in the tree, and shifted to get more comfortable.

"Bittuji!" A commanding, husky voice interrupted the squabble. "What seems to be the problem here?"
"Chief, this man is not answering a simple question."
"I would answer your question if your answered mine, Sahib. Who are you? Why are you asking about this land?" Ram Singh insisted.

"RK does not speak to servants. RK speaks only to those who are at his level." The voice arrogantly proclaimed. Madhu bent forward to see who would speak to a servant of Yuvraj's this way. The minute she did, the branch creaked alarmingly. Madhu shrieked as it gave way. She closed her eyes to brace for a painful impact, but gasped as she fell not on the ground, but was instead upheld by a pair of arms.

Madhu waited a few moments to make sure she wasn't hurt, then opened her eyes, gazing into a pair of intense hazel orbs. The man who held her was stunning, each feature elegantly defined. He looked like the pictures of the Greek gods one of her tutors has given to her, before her father had found out and ran the man out of the village. And he was looking at Madhu as intently as she was looking at him. As if the answer to all their questions could be found in each other's gaze.

And so, Superstar RK met Madhubala'and the world shifted for them both.

Edited by apolloartemis - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab update. Different concept & amazing writing.I luvd ur FF. Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mindblowing start! I'm sure this FF is gonna be awesome! Great work apollo! Enjoyed reading it :) Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Hi all! My new fic- it's going to be short, about 6 chapters, and deal with the question; What if Padmini had given birth to a boy? Well, RK and Madhu would still meetπŸ˜‰- this is their story

Please read and Review.
Note- this fic will have explicit scenes, however to comply with IF regulations, they will be posted, along with the chapters, on my livejournal. I will be posting the link soon. Please be patient.

Chapter 1: The first meeting

"A boy." Daima pronounced, lifting the wailing infant up. Balraj and Dadima laughed, assured of their good fortune for years to come.

A little more than a year later, a girl was born into the family. Padmini showed her toddler son his baby sister, smiling as he touched the baby's foot curiously.

"You must always protect your sister, Raj." She whispered. "She is your responsibility. You have to look after her'and Trishna." Padmini added hastily, feeling guilty that she had forgotten her step daughter, even if it was just for a moment.

The toddler babbled happily, eager to play with his new toy.

"She's yours'your sister'.Madhubala."

XXX

"Madhu! Madhu! Where is that girl?" Dadima demanded, looking at the cowering servants furiously.

"Calm down, Dadima." Yuvraj Chaudhary drawled, walking in with his men. He bent and touched his grandmother's feet, stopping and smiling at his mother, who was in the kitchen with his step-sister.

"I sent Madhu to talk with Rajesh Kaka about his harvest. You know the farmers talk more easily with her'she can get them to work miracles. They try and run when I go after them'Madhu hates it when I threaten to shoot them. So I told her to go talk to them about this years harvest. Besides, she has a bodyguard."

"You sent your unmarried sister out on errands for men? What is the matter with you Yuvraj?! After your father's death, you are the man of this house, and this is what you do with its women?" Dadima shouted. Yuvraj gave her an unimpressed look.

"Please Dadima. Madhu is not Trishana. She's Yuvraj Chaudhary's sister. No man will ever lay a hand on her. You know that offers have already come for Madhu's hand. She's spirited'Thakur's are supposed to have that josh. We are not supposed to be cowering and mewling." Here he threw a disdainful look at his cringing step-sister.

"Enough." Dadima snapped. "Get Madhu back." She told a manservant, who nodded and made his way outside.

"Do not give her too much freedom, Yuvraj." Dadima warned the bored young man. "Madhubala will run wild if you let her."

"You underestimate her Dadima. She's my sister. Madhu's loyalty is to me. She'll do whatever I'll say." Yuvraj replied, making his way up to his room for an afternoon nap.

Xxx

"Try and understand Bibiji. I simply cannot give what I have given over the past few years. The harvest this year was bad. If I give my usual amount, I won't be able to feed my children!"

"I understand." Madhu soothed the distraught man. "Don't worry, I'll make my brother understand your plight. We'll just have to find another way to get the money."

"But Yuvraj Sahib'"
"Didn't I say not to worry. You have my word. It's gold. My brother will do nothing to you."

"Thank you, Bibiji!"

Madhu smiled softly at the relieved man, then turned back to walk across the fields where her bodyguard waited. She had realized early on that the men sent to protect her intimidated the people she wanted to talk to, so she usually had them wait a bit of a distance away so she could have private conversations. Madhu had actually helped a lot of people this way with small problems here and there. But she knew she was privileged compared to her other relatives. Yuvraj treated her much better than he did Trishna and Padmini. Though Madhu often tried to deflect his anger, Trishna had hated her for a while now. Madhu missed the closeness they had once had.

Lost in her thoughts, she was surprised at the sudden gust of wind they blew away her chunni. Cursing under her breath, she ran after the piece of cloth, zigzagging as the wind blew it here and there. Finally it landed on the branch of a tree. Madhu squinted up at him, listening to the pants of her bodyguard as he caught up to her.

"Malkin, let me go get it for you."

"No, Ram Singh. You're too heavy for these branches. I can climb them."

"But'"

"Ram Singh, all that will happen is that you'll fall and then I'll have to go back home alone to get help for you. Stay down here."

So saying, she hefted herself up the branches, nimbly climbing to where her chunni was resting.

Madhu grabbed the piece of cloth, but squinted as she saw some cars coming quickly on their way. As she watched, one of the cars stopped close to where they were, with three men exiting. Two of them seemed to be deferring to the third, who had a commanding presence. But Madhu could not make out any of their features. She decided to stay on the tree. It would not do for her to meet strangers disheveled, without the protection of her family. Ram Singh could deal with them.

"Hey, you." One of the men rudely addressed him. Madhu imagined that Ram Singh was bristling visibly and grinned at the image.

"Yes?" He answered back, brusquely.

"Who owns this land?" The man asked.

"Why do you care?" Ram Singh asked rudely back. The squabble went back and forth for a few minutes, each exchange becoming uglier. Madhu began to get bored sitting in the tree, and shifted to get more comfortable.

"Bittuji!" A commanding, husky voice interrupted the squabble. "What seems to be the problem here?"
"Chief, this man is not answering a simple question."
"I would answer your question if your answered mine, Sahib. Who are you? Why are you asking about this land?" Ram Singh insisted.

"RK does not speak to servants. RK speaks only to those who are at his level." The voice arrogantly proclaimed. Madhu bent forward to see who would speak to a servant of Yuvraj's this way. The minute she did, the branch creaked alarmingly. Madhu shrieked as it gave way. She closed her eyes to brace for a painful impact, but gasped as she fell not on the ground, but was instead upheld by a pair of arms.

Madhu waited a few moments to make sure she wasn't hurt, then opened her eyes, gazing into a pair of intense hazel orbs. The man who held her was stunning, each feature elegantly defined. He looked like the pictures of the Greek gods one of her tutors has given to her, before her father had found out and ran the man out of the village. And he was looking at Madhu as intently as she was looking at him. As if the answer to all their questions could be found in each other's gaze.

And so, Superstar RK met Madhubala'and the world shifted for them both.

'Always Yours: A Rishbala fanfic'β­οΈπŸ‘
AA, I'm *hooked*.πŸ˜ƒ An absolutely fantastic start.πŸ‘ Waiting eagerly for the next installment of the story.😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, you a good writer!!!
Loved the concept, so different, but the Madhu Trishna dynamic is the same, but loved that Balraj is not an issue but Madhu has a brother, who has confidence in her, lets see how Yuvraj and RK will deal with each other when they meet. Just lovely so far, really good start. 
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the concept very much. Please continue and if possible please PM me😊
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey a very good start...
and let me tell you... it is different...
and interesting... 
waiting for the next part...!!
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start   dear cont soon and dont frgt to pm me
great start dear and plz update next part soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u knw wat its lovely start... nice concept... thanks 4 pm... plz continue soon...