Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-Tera wafa...Wo Bewafa!! EPILOGUE- page 35 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 39

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

good chap sai,well written and expressed.So Ashu really became bewafaa.

Hmm yes he really became bewafa but then again your POV might chnage after reading next chapter ...I hope i manage to justify his stand Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Tera wafa...Wo Bewafa!! EPILOGUE- page 35 (Page 23)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by achiever

oh! so Ashu had turned real bewafa...  she didnt deserve this!!

take care and rest well...:)

I knew that you loved me''.I loved you too 'but I left you because I was engaged to my wife Avantika 'I did not had a choice'

@Bold , Is Ashu real bewafa ?? yes he ditched her ...yes he did not found it necessary to tell her everything but still cant he be forgiven ?? ... I mean he loved her too ...!!!

Thank you dear for your concern Smile
if i can use a rather harsh word.. its called two-timing.. all the while he knew she was in luv with him.. how cud he jst let her build her castle of luv with he very well aware of being her prince chrming.. she was young susceptible.. he was mature.. and more responsible..

out of cowardness or watever, Nidhi deserved the truth.. instead he jst left her in middle of pacific ocean without even a life boat! 

Love also means respecting and considering other's sentiments and feelings.. i think nidhi shudnt forgive him easily!Embarrassed 

its jst my POV, i like essentially black or white.. unless thr was ablsolutey no way out!  Forgiveness comes with undersanding and it takes time..

Edited by achiever - 10 December 2012 at 7:48am

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saibanu

oh! so Ashu had turned real bewafa...  she didnt deserve this!!

take care and rest well...:)

I knew that you loved me''.I loved you too 'but I left you because I was engaged to my wife Avantika 'I did not had a choice'

@Bold , Is Ashu real bewafa ?? yes he ditched her ...yes he did not found it necessary to tell her everything but still cant he be forgiven ?? ... I mean he loved her too ...!!!

Thank you dear for your concern Smile
if i can use a rather harsh word.. its called two-timing.. all the while he knew she was in luv with him.. how cud he jst let her build her castle of luv with he very well aware of being her prince chrming.. she was young susceptible.. he was mature.. and more responsible..

out of cowardness or watever, Nidhi deserved the truth.. instead he jst left her in middle of pacific ocean without even a life boat! 

Love also means respecting and considering other's sentiments and feelings.. i think nidhi shudnt forgive him easily!Embarrassed 

its jst my POV, i like essentially black or white.. unless thr was ablsolutey no way out!  Forgiveness comes with undersanding and it takes time..

Yes , I agree with you and I make sure Nidhi dont forgive him so easily and I hope i manageto justify Ashu's stand ...I am just hoping , because ashu is mess now so I am WinkLOL

rajanigandha26

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Take care Sai. Take rest and sleep well. Get well soon dear.Hug
Very nice chapter,Smile
I liked Ashu Nidhi convo on phone. Very sweet.

Nidhi did not failed to recogedge of jealousy in his tone …" Oh ..he is my friend , you see my childhood frnd ..we grew up together …so kind of chuddy buddies "

Ashuthosh chuckled" Chuddy buddies ……hmmm interesting! "ROFL

As he saw her sitting in his house, he jumped straight into her arms …Nidhi cuddled him and gave him the gift which she bought for him..A small fish put inside little tumbler " Nemo ……"Thumbs Up
Now what next? wondering

saibanu

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sai, This is the best update on this FF...it has come out very well...but why are you taking the strain when you are not well????
Nidhi and Ashu's phone conversation and Ashu not willing to hang up, Ayaan's gift, his wish to have her as Mommy?
The dance, pain for not being her side when she needed the most...it is a DHAMAKA update...thank you..

saibanu

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
sorry for the delay.
I don't  know how i missed it 
but der se aye par durust aye  that is only i can say.

even with migraine you wrote this chapter very well.
i liked it very much.

get well soon. 

saibanu

tarin292

tarin292

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
once again a awsome chapter saiClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

saibanu

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Clap

saibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top